Stats: 46,579 members, 230,001 topics. Date:   Friday 28th of January 2022 12:24 PM

Top Members (January)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 dimexy247 : 154 Djoannie77 : 119 uzy47 : 112 AngelPrisi : 83 omoeleko : 50 Lara : 50 OlotuAgba : 50
Top members are most active forum members

Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! (17 Posts | 1,011 Views)

Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by PretiBose(f) : 7:01 pm On Jun 15

I am Bose williams from Niger state.

I love Travelling and meeting interesting people. Great to be here and I hope to meet interesting people

(Episode 21) The Trials of A Man… A Story of Love and War  I can fix it too  my life depends on u.

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by zia(m) : 12:36 pm On Jun 16

am abubakar ziaulhaqq from kaduna state

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by holatunji1995(m) : 6:06 pm On Jun 17

how you doing you look take away

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by ukwali(m) : 12:39 am On Jun 19

PretiBose: I am Bose williams from Niger state.

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by olumide66(m) : 4:02 am On Jun 19

Hello, am adewale from lagos Nigeria...hope to make good friends here

Hello, am adewale from lagos Nigeria...hope to make good friends here

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Djbtune(m) : 6:44 am On Jun 20

[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Djbtune(m) : 6:49 am On Jun 20

I am Tunde 4rm Lagos Nigeria I will like to make a new friends here.

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Zino007(m) : 11:57 pm On Jun 23

Am Dantezino a Cinematographer with creativity, love making friends and share idea. Am simple and Godfearing ..

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Zino007(m) : 12:17 am On Jun 24

Simple and God fearing, I am a cinema tographer with great creativity. I love making friends and meeting people

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Extreme(m) : 5:20 pm On Jul 03

Am Desmond Onyedikachi, from Enugu state but base in Lagos, I love music, dancing,meeting new frnds,tavelling, am Fashion designer, nd also a D.J(D.J EXTREME) dis my. Whatsapp number 07037821628 call me or add me on saap.

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Dotman(m) : 7:55 pm On Oct 12

Am Dotun,am into music just want to meet new friends and have some fun

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by ugobest(m) : 2:00 pm On Oct 16

Am ugobest, hapi 2 b hia so I can meet gud pple

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by spores99(m) : 10:27 pm On Oct 20

hi house am arckmed.....

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Protector(m) : 2:14 pm On Dec 26

I am ibrahim owindi from kd new to this forum. I joined to have fun and meet interesting people.

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Evanzy56(m) : 12:55 am On Apr 17

My name is Evans and from Delta state I want a serious relationship that would last...am cool and understanding please if you want to get through to me you can reach me with this number 09035006942 or better still add me up on WhatsApp thank you

Re: Introduce Yourself, Let's See Your Face! by Evanzy56(m) : 12:56 am On Apr 17

Okay so how do I get in touch with you

Viewing this topic: Stillwaters() and 51 guests viewing this topic

ECHOnigeria - Copyright © 2016-2021 . All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Peculiar (Forum Super Mod) If you have any questions (+2348171606466)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria