Stats: 46,620 members, 237,010 topics. Date:   Thursday 1st of December 2022 08:19 AM

Top Members (December)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 Whodebreath : 285 uzy47 : 168 dimexy247 : 154 Balausman120 : 133 Dorcmass : 130 synw : 119 Djoannie77 : 119
Top members are most active forum members

I am Here To Find You Love - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I am Here To Find You Love (180 Posts | 6,096 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 8:47 am On May 18, 2016

Hello Beautiful People, My Name is Oluwabukola, I'm the new Moderator of the Love and Relationship section of ECHOnigeria. As an expert in relationships and Matchmaking, my job on this forum is to help everyone here get partners of their dream. This means that aside from my primary role of moderating this section, I am directly in charge of all relationship and dating requests. So I receive applications from males and females seeking decent partners from any part of the country, I relate with them and know who they are, the type and taste of partner that they want, and after long chain of conversation on the forum, I determine who match who and connect them.

I have been in this professionally for 3 years and that was earned the job to be the new moderator of the section. So am Happy to be here and I look forward to getting you that girl/guy of your dream

#TrendopeStories: The pervert teacher, Mr. Wale & Mrs. Oluchi [Part 2]  [PHOTOS & VIDEO] Every Black Person Need to Read This  (Episode 22) A Brush With The Past… A Tale of Redemption and Love

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Pecky(f) : 10:47 am On May 18, 2016

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by nonso(m) : 4:47 pm On May 18, 2016

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by georgehenry78(m) : 5:10 pm On May 18, 2016

hi!! Am new here!!

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 6:50 pm On May 18, 2016

You are welcome... Do you have any requests concerning Love?

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 6:56 pm On May 18, 2016

nonso: I am a gentleman with fun loving attitude and also love meeting people. I seriously need a nice girl not more than 25years for a relationship. I am from Enugu state But currently staying in Nasarawa state. My whatsap number is 08060753841

Alright there's no problem... inbox me on this forum.

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 9:36 pm On May 18, 2016

Kemi96: Glad that you are here. I must say you are a great addition to the forum as I believe your experience in matchmaking will help a lot of guys and ladies on this forum

Yes that's my goal... Thanks

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by buka(m) : 1:42 pm On May 19, 2016

Hi am new here, I hope to Fine d one

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 3:50 pm On May 19, 2016

buka: Hi am new here, I hope to Fine d one

You are welcome... Tell the qualities you want in your partner

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by soloboss(m) : 8:41 pm On May 19, 2016

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by soloboss(m) : 8:41 pm On May 19, 2016

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 9:23 pm On May 19, 2016

soloboss: Thanks for dis wonderful time,my name is solomon,am from lagos,am 24yrs,pls I will like u to hook me up wit a girl,dat is averagely tall,chocolate,beautiful,understanding and also a working class type,between d ages of 20 to 23,dey can reach me on dis no 08160992681 and also whatsapp me wit d same no....tnks

Hmmmm working class? 20 to 23yrs?...I'll see if there's a match...

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by soloboss(m) : 9:53 pm On May 19, 2016

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 10:23 pm On May 19, 2016

soloboss: Plz do @ bukola,but if there is nt,I dnt mind somone understanding,wit a gud hrt

Alright that's cool... You can inbox me...

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by kingsgold(f) : 10:32 pm On May 19, 2016

Am Ikemba. Graduate. Based in Lagos. Working class.
I need a lady from 25 to 28yrs old. Ready for serious relationship. Working class. Educated. Based in Lagos. Any tribe as long as she's got a beautiful heart. Tribe does not matter to me.

Reach me on 08034815194.

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 4:48 am On May 20, 2016

kingsgold: Am Ikemba. Graduate. Based in Lagos. Working class.

Reach me on 08034815194.

Alright any religion too?

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by kingsgold(f) : 9:24 am On May 22, 2016

She must be a Christian

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 11:50 am On May 22, 2016

kingsgold: She must be a Christian

Okay... Message me

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Shegrin(m) : 12:24 am On May 23, 2016

d lady should add my Whatsapp number on 07039886346.or better still u can fax me their digit on d same number. thanks.

Re: I am Here To Find You Love by Brookey55(m) : 6:50 pm On May 23, 2016

Shegrin: lady Kemi I'm happy to be part of did social networking,pls I need a serious lady with serious relationship.

Lol... Dts not a problem... Besides m Bukola...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Viewing this topic: emmavyz(m) , Ferguson(m) , charlie56(m) , Godson13() , agbaoye1(m) , mozay(m) , abjunior2(m) , omotybaba(m) , original() , Chukd(m) , firelord(m) , butty123(m) , ozil999() , daemian(m) , Emma4real() , Stevnice(m) , Joeflirt042(m) , thinkgreat(m) , Afolabi123(m) , shegzy9030(m) , yommex02(m) , Basheer11() , Ikbest(m) , solarwilly72(m) , major(m) , beycity002(m) , buchi30(m) , strongman(m) , oluwasola89(m) , Samuel1986(m) , slimshade1988(m) , haroldmish(m) , whalexy(m) , Chumax(m) , James10(m) , sirclemz(m) , Adeade2(m) , Nicklaus(m) , Fajans(m) , mikky97(m) , Addy123(m) , kassie(m) , ayodele25() , Johnspen(m) and 12 guests viewing this topic

ECHOnigeria - Copyright © 2016-2021 . All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Peculiar (Forum Super Mod) If you have any questions (+2348171606466)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria