Stats: 46,543 members, 214,229 topics. Date:   Wednesday 30th of September 2020 09:06 PM

Top Members (September)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 dimexy247 : 648 Folake : 378 uzy47 : 238 AngelPrisi : 83 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50 Olorunnishola : 50
Top members are most active forum members

I need a serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need a serious relationship (16 Posts | 1,025 Views)

I need a serious relationship by omowumibright(f) : 10:09 am On Apr 27

My name is Omowumi from Ibadan, Oyo State
I'm a lovely and easy going girl
I will love to be in a serious relationship with a guy that is honest, trustworthy and caring.

I'm here for a serious relationship that will lead me to the altar

(Episode 18) Silhouettes Cast Against The Blue Sky… Campus Life Experience!  final episode 24 silhouettes cast against the blue sky camp  BUSTED!! See How Much Fake Blind Beggar That Was Arrested In Lagos Makes Daily

Re: I need a serious relationship by bossmo(m) : 10:51 pm On Apr 27

You are looking good. My whatsapp number is 08122889502

Re: I need a serious relationship by teejayisalive(m) : 6:45 am On Apr 28

am also here for the same purpose... would u please inbox me your contact?
i reside in Lagos and distance isn't a barrier.

Re: I need a serious relationship by paraclitos(m) : 11:16 pm On May 05

whatapp me on08106467553

Re: I need a serious relationship by moremoney(m) : 3:38 pm On May 08

Add me on watsapp 08125382521

Re: I need a serious relationship by Dansdy(m) : 11:25 pm On Aug 10

Add me on whatsapp 08106808391

Re: I need a serious relationship by Kemi96(m) : 12:14 pm On Oct 13

Please only contact her if you are ready for serious relationship

Re: I need a serious relationship by Owuda1986(m) : 12:11 pm On Jan 15

[uote=omowumibright]My name is Omowumi from Ibadan, Oyo State
I'm a lovely and easy going girl

I'm here for a serious relationship that will lead me to the altar[/quote]OK interested can you WhatsApp me on this number 08181213150 my respond will be OK

Re: I need a serious relationship by nnamdialexoti(m) : 10:32 am On Feb 09

This my number 08134357860.is add me up in whatsapp

Re: I need a serious relationship by nnamdialexoti(m) : 10:32 am On Feb 09

This my number 08134357860.is add me up in whatsapp

Re: I need a serious relationship by Tessyhano(m) : 4:48 am On Mar 02

omowumibright: My name is Omowumi from Ibadan, Oyo State
I'm a lovely and easy going girl

I'm here for a serious relationship that will lead me to the altar

Re: I need a serious relationship by Tessyhano(m) : 4:52 am On Mar 02

my name is teslim am from Ibadan also but hi need someone to be my crown not a untrusted relationship if you are interest this is my WhatsApp number, 09098377042

Re: I need a serious relationship by kcee456(m) : 9:51 am On Mar 24

My name is kelechi i am 20years old i live in lagos at satellite town i need a serious relationship with a girl who is truthful loveing caring kind nd sexy

Re: I need a serious relationship by adeolowo25(m) : 5:48 pm On Apr 10

I like to care for you Add me on Whatsapp 09094152260

Re: I need a serious relationship by Goldenheart123(m) : 12:36 am On Apr 11

Wow!!! This request was made since April 27th last yearhuh

Re: I need a serious relationship by Odiasetracy(f) : 11:11 am On Apr 12

I need a serious relationship

Viewing this topic: Almasud(m) , lovelysoul(m) , kelvo(m) , chriskenny(m) , benizman(m) , odion(m) , Biodun99(m) , Mrniceguy() , idkarim(m) , adesweeth(m) and 20 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria