Stats: 46,051 members, 109,879 topics. Date:   Thursday 23rd of May 2019 12:07 AM

True love never dies.... True or False? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / True love never dies.... True or False? (9 Posts | 691 Views)

True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 6:20 am On Feb 21

When You truly love someone and he/she loves u back and you could say its True love... Does it last Forever?
Does True love die?
Pls ur response is really important... Tnx

Striker, Diego Costa opens legal case against Chelsea over his pending exit from the club  Do you need someone to fuck with no string attach ,drop you budget and phone no  How Can You Can Improve Your Oral S*x Skills and Make Her Explode?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 7:29 am On Feb 21

I agree with you. In true love, d two wl fight severally buh d love always bring dem back. I started enjoying my purpose in life n career when I met a gal whi truly loves me. Unlike other gals I dated, she's always saying. ..I don't need ur moni...I care more abt u....

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 2:24 pm On Feb 21

Yeah... Tnx
His heart beats fast whenever I'm with him... Does it min we have True love?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 3:08 pm On Feb 21

Hmmmm....does he ask for something more?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 6:47 pm On Feb 21

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 8:19 pm On Feb 21

Brookey55: No.... He doesn't ask of anything n doesn't do things u don't lyk.. He doesn't like seeing me Sad or Dull.... He would make sure he makes me happy... Is it True love?

I thinku v a gud guy. buh my problem is dt gals end up disappointin ppl lyk him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 8:59 pm On Feb 21

Lolzz... I wouldn't disappoint him.... I feel this is True love.. If True love never dies does it mean we will eventually Marry?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 11:27 am On Feb 22

And u want to tell me u don't v other bfz...at sch or places far frm d guy? I knw an average Nigerian gal has 3 bfs... huh

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 9:09 pm On Feb 22

Ahhhh.... Lyk seriously... No... He's the only guy...

Viewing this topic: 2 guests viewing this topic