Stats: 46,611 members, 233,722 topics. Date:   Wednesday 29th of June 2022 07:47 PM

Top Members (June)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 Whodebreath : 285 dimexy247 : 154 synw : 143 uzy47 : 140 daiesstellas12 : 133 Balausman120 : 133 Dorcmass : 130
Top members are most active forum members

Which number is the funniest? ?? - Jokes - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Jokes / Which number is the funniest? ?? (8 Posts | 640 Views)

Which number is the funniest? ?? by chinny(f) : 7:45 pm On Apr 18

LAUGH OUT YOUR SORROW MY DEAR FRIENDS.
1. What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?_
*Stress is when your wife is pregnant;*
*Tension is when your girlfriend is pregnant;*
*Panic is when both are pregnant!*_πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
2. Grammar Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period?
*Kid: Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack and our driver ran away!*πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
3. A young boy asks his Dad: "What is the difference between confident and confidential?
*Dad says: "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that is confidential!*πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
4. A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman;
*β€œWhich book has helped you most in your life?”*
*The woman replied , β€œMy husband’s cheque book!”*πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
_5. A prospective husband in a book store: Do you have a book called, *Husband the Master of the House?*
*Sales Girl : β€œSir, Fiction and Comics are on the 1st floor!"*πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
6. Someone asked an old man: β€œEven after 70 years, you still call your wife Darling, Honey, Love." What’s the secret?"
*Old man: I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her!* πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
7. Wife: I wish I was a newspaper. So I’d be in your hands all day.
*Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper. So I could have a new one every day!*.

Joke of the Day  hmmmmm wonders  Caption This Photo..Mine is below

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by Pecky(f) : 8:00 pm On Apr 18

grin grin grin grin grin
My favourite....no. 3

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by Vlad(m) : 8:07 pm On Apr 18

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No. 7 πŸ‘†

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by chinny(f) : 10:55 pm On Apr 18

Kemi96: grin grin grin grin grin
My favourite....no. 3

You go fear confidential nah cheesy[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by chinny(f) : 10:58 pm On Apr 18

Vlad: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No. 7 πŸ‘†

shocked sad hmmmm, so u want to be changing it everyday.

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by Vlad(m) : 11:04 pm On Apr 18

chinny:
shocked sad hmmmm, so u want to be changing it everyday.

Hahahaha... No nah...It means d woman is giving d man hard time...So my guy done tire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by gendebs(m) : 4:50 pm On Apr 20

3 is quite more hilarious

Re: Which number is the funniest? ?? by unclesam(m) : 11:11 pm On Apr 23

Happy new week ahead

Viewing this topic: chiboyyy() and 2 guests viewing this topic

ECHOnigeria - Copyright Β© 2016-2021 . All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Peculiar (Forum Super Mod) If you have any questions (+2348171606466)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria