Stats: 46,092 members, 158,262 topics. Date:   Sunday 25th of August 2019 08:10 AM

Top Members (August)
ibk55 : 3023 dimexy247 : 1183 Stooi76 : 840 Brookey55 : 480 Folake : 378 IzunnaOkafor : 91 AngelPrisi : 83 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50
Top members are most active forum members

Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship (9 Posts | 755 Views)

Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Kemi96(f) : 12:41 am On Feb 21

She is Christabel from AkureAm studying Statistics in kogi state university
She love cooking dancing singing and taking pictures.she loves romantic guys tall and cute
Her ideal Man should be tall, handsome and caring

episode 3 a brush with the past a tale of redemption and lo  why is it so hard to get a real man this days?  If You are Single and Searching, Click

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Mygbadebo(m) : 11:54 pm On Feb 21

Let's chat my digits 08060886667

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by taiwoben(m) : 6:45 am On Feb 22

Am Ben from Akure. Let's talk on 07039393614

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Kemi96(f) : 8:58 am On Feb 22

This is her Profile Page Christabella

Inbox me for her number

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Harryjay85(m) : 4:40 pm On Mar 31

am harry j, u can add me on watsap so we can get to know each other more 08066302253

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by ibk55(m) : 3:11 am On Oct 14

I think I v fuckd dis gal b4. I met her at one atm in lagos n later invited her to my house

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by ibk55(m) : 3:11 am On Oct 14

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Ademola22(m) : 1:07 pm On Jan 16

Add me up on whatsapp 08054145976

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by patoski22(m) : 3:02 am On Jan 20

Hello,
Am patrick base in ibadan for now, can I know more of u.
Kemi96: She is Christabel from AkureAm studying Statistics in kogi state university
Her ideal Man should be tall, handsome and caring

Viewing this topic: maradona(m) and 8 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria