Stats: 46,051 members, 109,879 topics. Date:   Thursday 23rd of May 2019 04:14 PM

Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship (10 Posts | 806 Views)

Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Kemi96(m) : 12:41 am On Feb 21

She is Christabel from AkureAm studying Statistics in kogi state university
She love cooking dancing singing and taking pictures.she loves romantic guys tall and cute
Her ideal Man should be tall, handsome and caring

Simple 3 Clear Signs that She's Cheating on You  I need a lover  Join My BBM Channel (c00443a7b) If You Want Serious Relationship anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Mygbadebo(m) : 11:54 pm On Feb 21

Let's chat my digits 08060886667

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by taiwoben(m) : 6:45 am On Feb 22

Am Ben from Akure. Let's talk on 07039393614

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Kemi96(m) : 8:58 am On Feb 22

This is her Profile Page Christabella

Inbox me for her number

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Harryjay85(m) : 4:40 pm On Mar 31

am harry j, u can add me on watsap so we can get to know each other more 08066302253

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by ibk55(m) : 3:11 am On Oct 14

I think I v fuckd dis gal b4. I met her at one atm in lagos n later invited her to my house

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by ibk55(m) : 3:11 am On Oct 14

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by Ademola22(m) : 1:07 pm On Jan 16

Add me up on whatsapp 08054145976

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by patoski22(m) : 3:02 am On Jan 20

Hello,
Am patrick base in ibadan for now, can I know more of u.
Kemi96: She is Christabel from AkureAm studying Statistics in kogi state university
Her ideal Man should be tall, handsome and caring

Re: Christabella Needs A Serious Relationship by KanyeGuy(m) : 11:15 am On Mar 01

!!!dg