Stats: 46,626 members, 237,170 topics. Date:   Saturday 10th of December 2022 03:10 AM

Top Members (December)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 Whodebreath : 285 dimexy247 : 154 Balausman120 : 133 Dorcmass : 130 Djoannie77 : 119 electtcele : 112 AngelPrisi : 83
Top members are most active forum members

Hello I'm new here - Entertainment - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Entertainment / Hello I'm new here (10 Posts | 333 Views)

Hello I'm new here by saintbillion(m) : 10:30 pm On April 6, 2022

Hello guys I'm new here and how the forum dey go na? Let's make some noise.

With the way Nigeria is now, people might sleep and not see their heads on their necks again - Footballer Asisat Oshoala writes about insecurity in Nigeria  “It Is Unfair To Marry One Wife, Other Women Will Be Useless” – 9ice  I don't fear anybody, iyanya spite fire...!!!!!

Re: Hello I'm new here by Whodebreath(m) : 11:06 pm On April 6, 2022

Whodebreath?...na saintzillion dey breath oogrin grin

Re: Hello I'm new here by Brookey55(m) : 11:23 pm On April 6, 2022

saintbillion: Hello guys I'm new here and how the forum dey go na? Let's make some noise.

Welcome to ECHOnigeria

Re: Hello I'm new here by saintbillion(m) : 11:54 pm On April 6, 2022

Whodebreath: Whodebreath?...na saintzillion dey breath oogrin grin
e chock

Re: Hello I'm new here by saintbillion(m) : 11:55 pm On April 6, 2022

Brookey55:

Welcome to ECHOnigeria
thanks ooo my oga them

Re: Hello I'm new here by Dorcmass(m) : 12:13 pm On April 7, 2022

saintbillion: thanks ooo my oga them
i see u

Re: Hello I'm new here by saintbillion(m) : 12:18 pm On April 7, 2022

SHIVA: i see u
who de breath!!!

Re: Hello I'm new here by Whodebreath(m) : 2:59 pm On April 7, 2022

saintbillion: whodebreath!!!
who dey call megrin

Re: Hello I'm new here by Dorcmass(m) : 9:12 pm On April 7, 2022

Whodebreath: who dey call megrin
grin grin grin grin

Re: Hello I'm new here by Whodebreath(m) : 11:44 pm On April 7, 2022

SHIVA: grin grin grin grin
grin

ECHOnigeria - Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Peculiar (Forum Super Mod) If you have any questions (+2348171606466)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria