Join ECHOng / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,200 members, 201,085 topics. Date: Wednesday 8th of April 2020 08:48 AM
|Top Members (April) dimexy247 : 1379 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 AngelPrisi : 83 uzy47 : 54 mesebucool : 50 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50 Olorunnishola : 50 Top members are most active forum members|
ECHOnigeria Forum / NYSC / NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper (1 Post | 25,362 Views)
(1) (Go Down)
NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper by LoverBoy(m) : 10:04 pm On Jan 30
NYSC REGISTRATION/MOBILIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2016 BATCH A CORPER
NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements For 2016 Batch A Corper: NYSC wishes to inform all prospective corps members whose name has been Verify at the Senate List NYSC 2016 Batch A, both those who studied in Nigeria and those who studied aboard are here by inform that the online NYSC Registration For 2016 Batch A Corper will commence from on the Monday 8th February to Sunday 28th February, 2016.
As Registration portal opens from Monday 8th February to Sunday 28th February, 2016, this is to enable every prospective corps members who is eligible to service in Batch A March 2016 to register and be mobilize to 2016 Batch, Every prospective corps members should following the below instruction and be registered.
NYSC Registration/Mobilization Requirements
1. All Prospective Corps members should make sure that before they register they should ensure that they have valid and functional email address which they have access to, if they done have one register for a email address and it is either yahoomail or gmail.
2 All Prospective Corps members should make sure that their Nigerian mobile numbers is what they will use to register for the NYSC Mobilization
3. All prospective corps members who studied within the country are to make use of their correct Matriculation numbers (Reg No.) to register
4. If your name is missing at the Senate verification list, you can not register because only those whose name appear at the Senate registration list can have access to the registration.
5. Those who studied aboard are to ensure that their school are accredited. If they are not sure whether it is accredited they should approach Federal Ministry of Education to verify, because they are to upload verification letter during registration.
6. All Prospective Corps Members who studied outside Nigeria should visit the NYSC portal, and when registering they should upload the following documents:
i. SSCE or GCE of WAEC and the result should not be more than 2 sittings and with at least 5 Credit. If you do not have WAEC then NECO, SSCE result of NECO GCE with not more than 2 sitting with at least 5 credit.
ii. They should also upload their First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate. Second degree not needed.
iii They should also upload their Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
1v. They should also upload their International traveling Passport that will show data page which is the date of departure for the course of study.
7. Those corps members who studied in non English speaking countries, it is their duty to get the Certificates and also with the Transcripts translated into English language before they can upload.
8. Any one who studied Medicine, or Veterinary Medicine, those who also studied Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, those who study Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy should have their Registration Certificates that they use to register to their professional bodies. NYSC will not take Payment receipts.
9. Those who studied aboard should not come to NYSC Headquarters, Abuja to verify their documents; as it once was, but instead the are to report at their state orientation Camps and this exercise will carry out at the Orientation Camps. All those who studied aboard should print their call-up letters online and report at the deployment center, they are to come with their original documents the once they uploaded for verification
10. Anyone who is smart enough to presents any fake document will be cut and he or she will be demobilized and decamped.
11. All Prospective corps members should make sure that their Passport photographs should follow the below rules
i. They should Ensure your face appear very well and include your eyes, your nose, your ears, your mouth and your jaw are fully shown
ii. Make sure that the picture are well frame and uploaded
iii The passport background should be white and there should not be shadow.
12. Registration should be done by the corps member and there is no account that someone will register for any corps members becasue the finger Print that is captured will be verified at the orientation camp
13. Any Corps member who is interested that their call up letter be sent to them through email address and sms so that it will enable the Print their call up latter online are to pay N3000
14. Those Prospective Corps members who do not have N3000 to pay should go to their school and collect their call up letter.
15. IF you have already pay and you were not mobilize such corps members are not to pay another.
16. Those female Prospective corps members who are Married, whether you study in Nigeria or Aboard, you are to upload copies of your marriage Certificates, and also the evidence of Change of name including your husbands’ place during registration, to enable NYSC post your to where your husbands stays
17. Any prospective corps members who is nursing a baby and those who are pregnant, you are informed that NYSC will not accommodate you because the orientation Camp is not for such people
18 All Prospective corps members having problem with the mobilization process and you graduate within the following Geo-Political Zones please call the below numbers between 8th and 27th February, 2016:
North Central – 08092142614
North East – 08102790538
North West – 08092142661
South East – 09038034460
South West – 07019190810
South South – 08092142616
19. NYSC is for Full time student so all Part-time graduates are to register theirs online and collection of their Exclusion Letter at their various schools. But if you are willing to print Exclusion letter online, they should pay N3, 000.00.
20. This is to inform all prospective corps members that the portal closes on Sunday, 28th February 2016. After the deadline of registration, their will be no more registration until NYSC 2016 Batch B.
NYSC Registration should be done at the official website for NYSC registration is as follow: www.nysc.gov.ng, or ww.nysc.org.ng, or www.portal.nysc.org.ng
“All Part-Time Graduates are hereby informed that, for them to get NYSC exclusion certificates, they should go online to register like their full-time counterparts and print their letters of Exlusion Online NYSC Important Notice to PartTime Graduates.”
Visit link: http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc/VerifySenateLists
Feel Free To Ask Us Any Question About Mobilization
Viewing this topic: 46 guests viewing this topic
|ECHOnigeria - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter|
Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria