Stats: 46,543 members, 215,382 topics. Date:   Wednesday 25th of November 2020 06:52 AM

Top Members (November)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 uzy47 : 189 AngelPrisi : 83 dimexy247 : 56 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50 Olorunnishola : 50
Top members are most active forum members

How many times should I have s*x a month? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / How many times should I have s*x a month? (22 Posts | 992 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How many times should I have s*x a month? by sweethoney12(f) : 6:34 pm On Nov 19

What's d ideal numbers of tyms to s*x in a month. ..and y? let's be real in our post thnks

See the Pics & video Ghanian girl Rashida under fire for posting video with flies in her private part  apostle must see this young girl flaunts her large boobs on  (Episode 22) The Curse of Ndishi part 2… A Scandalous Story!

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Phina(f) : 6:46 pm On Nov 19

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Phina(f) : 6:46 pm On Nov 19

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by zeelove(f) : 6:48 pm On Nov 19

It depend on the person involved.

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by lisa(f) : 6:48 pm On Nov 19

It depends on her person and her partner!

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Florence01(f) : 6:48 pm On Nov 19

can't really say much abt d number of times for having s*x in a month cos am not married

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Lollybeauty(f) : 6:50 pm On Nov 19

If you're not married n you can't refuse your guy,twice in a month is ok but if you're married, as many times as your hubby wants it you're good to go 'as for me oo '

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Jossey(f) : 6:52 pm On Nov 19

There's no stipulated number of times one should have s*x in a month. It's solely dependent on individual. Some may not even have s*x in a year. Not that they are virgins, it's just a matter of choice.

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Francisca(f) : 6:54 pm On Nov 19

[quote=sweethoney12]What's d ideal numbers of tyms to s*x in a month. .. I think once a month if your not married or better still abstaining is d best..

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by teewee456(f) : 7:11 pm On Nov 19

It's your choice dearie... Some prefer 2-3 times weekly and some just 2ce a month. It's a choice between you and your partner

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by faith(f) : 7:14 pm On Nov 19

no idea cause its an individual difference s*x everyone 've dre different time some can stay 4 more dan months without having so I can tell u y but I can only advise u if u are stil single be careful with ur s*x life unless u are married

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Babymil(f) : 7:26 pm On Nov 19

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Joanna2017(f) : 7:30 pm On Nov 19

there is no set number of times..sex sometimes depend on your mood,mutual agreement and understanding between you and your lover

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Joanna2017(f) : 7:32 pm On Nov 19

sex does not have any set number of times to have it.it depends on your mood,mutual agreement and understanding between you and your lover

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Francaluv(f) : 7:38 pm On Nov 19

There's no perfect time for s*x BT it depends on d understanding of both n if u r married u jst av to do it even if its everyday ur man needs it,its all cause of choice...That's for my opinion....

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Damsel(f) : 10:25 pm On Nov 19

It all depends on individual differences...
It's your choice dear

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by ighobanks(m) : 2:01 am On Nov 21

Dats right, it actually depends on d individuals or individual involve.........

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Andrea007(m) : 12:13 pm On Nov 22

Phina: It depend on the person, but as for me I think is ideal to av s*x 4 time in a month

that is once in a week?

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Andrea007(m) : 12:23 pm On Nov 22

Babymil: Sexing 3 times is ok depending on individual beacause s*x helps your genes and hormones i say yes to frequent s*x dats my own opinion

can u stand me in d desire for sex?? bcs after me u will change d post dat s*x does no good to d hormones after we meet

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by bello5653(m) : 3:18 am On Oct 14

I think 4 tyms a month is ik

(1) (2)

Viewing this topic: 46 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria