Stats: 46,620 members, 237,010 topics. Date:   Thursday 1st of December 2022 02:12 AM

Top Members (December)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 Whodebreath : 285 uzy47 : 168 dimexy247 : 154 Balausman120 : 133 Dorcmass : 130 synw : 119 Djoannie77 : 119
Top members are most active forum members

How many times should I have s*x a month? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / How many times should I have s*x a month? (22 Posts | 1,645 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

How many times should I have s*x a month? by sweethoney12(f) : 6:34 pm On November 19, 2016

What's d ideal numbers of tyms to s*x in a month. ..and y? let's be real in our post thnks

Adorable photos of singer Dr Sid and his daughter Sydney  See Beautiful Ladies On ECHOng Forum(photos)  (Episode 18) The Curse of Ndishi part 2… A Scandalous Story!

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Phina(f) : 6:46 pm On November 19, 2016

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by zeelove(f) : 6:48 pm On November 19, 2016

It depend on the person involved.

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by lisa(f) : 6:48 pm On November 19, 2016

It depends on her person and her partner!

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Florence01(f) : 6:48 pm On November 19, 2016

can't really say much abt d number of times for having s*x in a month cos am not married

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Lollybeauty(f) : 6:50 pm On November 19, 2016

If you're not married n you can't refuse your guy,twice in a month is ok but if you're married, as many times as your hubby wants it you're good to go 'as for me oo '

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Jossey(f) : 6:52 pm On November 19, 2016

There's no stipulated number of times one should have s*x in a month. It's solely dependent on individual. Some may not even have s*x in a year. Not that they are virgins, it's just a matter of choice.

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Francisca(f) : 6:54 pm On November 19, 2016

sweethoney12: What's d ideal numbers of tyms to s*x in a month
. .. I think once a month if your not married or better still abstaining is d best..

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by teewee456(f) : 7:11 pm On November 19, 2016

It's your choice dearie... Some prefer 2-3 times weekly and some just 2ce a month. It's a choice between you and your partner

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by faith(f) : 7:14 pm On November 19, 2016

no idea cause its an individual difference s*x everyone 've dre different time some can stay 4 more dan months without having so I can tell u y but I can only advise u if u are stil single be careful with ur s*x life unless u are married

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Babymil(f) : 7:26 pm On November 19, 2016

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Joanna2017(f) : 7:30 pm On November 19, 2016

there is no set number of times..sex sometimes depend on your mood,mutual agreement and understanding between you and your lover

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Joanna2017(f) : 7:32 pm On November 19, 2016

sex does not have any set number of times to have it.it depends on your mood,mutual agreement and understanding between you and your lover

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Francaluv(f) : 7:38 pm On November 19, 2016

There's no perfect time for s*x BT it depends on d understanding of both n if u r married u jst av to do it even if its everyday ur man needs it,its all cause of choice...That's for my opinion....

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Damsel(f) : 10:25 pm On November 19, 2016

It all depends on individual differences...
It's your choice dear

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by ighobanks(m) : 2:01 am On November 21, 2016

Dats right, it actually depends on d individuals or individual involve.........

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Andrea007(m) : 12:13 pm On November 22, 2016

Phina: It depend on the person, but as for me I think is ideal to av s*x 4 time in a month

that is once in a week?

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Andrea007(m) : 12:23 pm On November 22, 2016

Babymil: Sexing 3 times is ok depending on individual beacause s*x helps your genes and hormones i say yes to frequent s*x dats my own opinion

can u stand me in d desire for sex?? bcs after me u will change d post dat s*x does no good to d hormones after we meet

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by bello5653(m) : 3:18 am On October 14, 2017

I think 4 tyms a month is ik

(1) (2)

Viewing this topic: 46 guests viewing this topic

ECHOnigeria - Copyright © 2016-2021 . All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Peculiar (Forum Super Mod) If you have any questions (+2348171606466)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria