Stats: 46,615 members, 234,655 topics. Date:   Wednesday 10th of August 2022 09:46 PM

Top Members (August)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 daiesstellas12 : 497 Folake : 378 Whodebreath : 285 dimexy247 : 154 Balausman120 : 133 Dorcmass : 130 Djoannie77 : 119 electtcele : 112
Top members are most active forum members

looking for a cute and serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / looking for a cute and serious relationship (12 Posts | 1,261 Views)

looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:27 pm On November 5, 2016

How To Get Points On ECHOng Forum(Must read for every member)  9 Signs Nigerian Ladies Show After Losing their Virginity  #TrendopeStories: Nurse Bimbo has her ways of 'treating' patients!

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:18 pm On November 6, 2016

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by kemes10(m) : 10:48 pm On November 6, 2016

Call or what's app me wit dis let's talk..08105487737 hope to hear fro u soon

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by zinolystic(m) : 7:35 am On November 7, 2016

Helo pretty angel am niyi I wil love to meet u .my num is 08065632360.

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by zinolystic(m) : 7:38 am On November 7, 2016

Hello can I met u.am Niyi frm ekiti. My num is 08065632360

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by fredy1(m) : 10:50 am On November 11, 2016

Babymil: I dont kow if there are crazy caring men out

This is my number 08139306130....chat me up I assure u I will b interesting to talk to

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by harkoraday(m) : 8:35 pm On November 20, 2016

hello sexy lady my name is korede is my number 09035785864

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:12 pm On November 30, 2016

Hello dear chat up kemi95 the forum consellor for screening if u are real

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by white070(m) : 8:31 am On December 13, 2016

Babymil: A good woman is not interested in your money or status. What she wants from you is your time, loyalty, love and commitment. It's just sad most men don't seem to understand this simple fact.

Hmm.... Not many of you know dis fact though. All dsame, I like it

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Ugosman(m) : 9:50 am On January 9, 2017

Can u contact me with my number 07039829166

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Liam(m) : 11:15 am On April 11, 2020

Babymil: Hello guys am not ignoring your messages i just cant take any of your contacts am sorry pls chat up the forum consellor kemi95 for screening if you are for real #smiles#

You need to take a chance in someone, eligible suitability is not seen, its experienced.

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Lego(m) : 11:41 am On April 11, 2020

I see you as a youth beautiful lady, with so much courage. Kudos to u. But let me Frank and clear with you, loving,caring, cute, commitment and his availability, all in one from a guy you're looking. There is know way on earth u can find that kind of a guy,because guys are not God or Ghost. This is the point guys do take advantages of you lady's, because guys can only pretend to be what you want for a month or two.. Because guys knew lady's do fall for what they hear, but guys fall for what they see.. That's the different btw both sex. However. I don't think you need a relationship, I think you just want to catch some fun.. But q pies of advise my lady, be exposé to guys, move very close to guys as a friend not in a relationship. If you can manage to do that in two months.. I bet it, you'll definitely find what you're looking for.. Good luck and all the best..

Viewing this topic: 30 guests viewing this topic

ECHOnigeria - Copyright © 2016-2021 . All rights reserved. Follow ECHOng on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Peculiar (Forum Super Mod) If you have any questions (+2348171606466)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria