Stats: 46,543 members, 214,690 topics. Date:   Monday 26th of October 2020 11:16 AM

Top Members (October)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 uzy47 : 147 AngelPrisi : 83 dimexy247 : 56 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50 Olorunnishola : 50
Top members are most active forum members

looking for a cute and serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / looking for a cute and serious relationship (12 Posts | 870 Views)

looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:27 pm On Nov 05

sex mate needed  Photos:Check Out Ooni Of Ife Babatunde Ogunwusi And His New Wife Olori Wuraola  love and dating advice

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:18 pm On Nov 06

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by kemes10(m) : 10:48 pm On Nov 06

Call or what's app me wit dis let's talk..08105487737 hope to hear fro u soon

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by zinolystic(m) : 7:35 am On Nov 07

Helo pretty angel am niyi I wil love to meet u .my num is 08065632360.

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by zinolystic(m) : 7:38 am On Nov 07

Hello can I met u.am Niyi frm ekiti. My num is 08065632360

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by fredy1(m) : 10:50 am On Nov 11

Babymil: I dont kow if there are crazy caring men out

This is my number 08139306130....chat me up I assure u I will b interesting to talk to

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by harkoraday(m) : 8:35 pm On Nov 20

hello sexy lady my name is korede is my number 09035785864

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:12 pm On Nov 30

Hello dear chat up kemi95 the forum consellor for screening if u are real

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by white070(m) : 8:31 am On Dec 13

Babymil: A good woman is not interested in your money or status. What she wants from you is your time, loyalty, love and commitment. It's just sad most men don't seem to understand this simple fact.

Hmm.... Not many of you know dis fact though. All dsame, I like it

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Ugosman(m) : 9:50 am On Jan 09

Can u contact me with my number 07039829166

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Liam(m) : 11:15 am On Apr 11

Babymil: Hello guys am not ignoring your messages i just cant take any of your contacts am sorry pls chat up the forum consellor kemi95 for screening if you are for real #smiles#

You need to take a chance in someone, eligible suitability is not seen, its experienced.

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Lego(m) : 11:41 am On Apr 11

I see you as a youth beautiful lady, with so much courage. Kudos to u. But let me Frank and clear with you, loving,caring, cute, commitment and his availability, all in one from a guy you're looking. There is know way on earth u can find that kind of a guy,because guys are not God or Ghost. This is the point guys do take advantages of you lady's, because guys can only pretend to be what you want for a month or two.. Because guys knew lady's do fall for what they hear, but guys fall for what they see.. That's the different btw both sex. However. I don't think you need a relationship, I think you just want to catch some fun.. But q pies of advise my lady, be exposé to guys, move very close to guys as a friend not in a relationship. If you can manage to do that in two months.. I bet it, you'll definitely find what you're looking for.. Good luck and all the best..

Viewing this topic: 37 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria