Stats: 46,088 members, 156,952 topics. Date:   Sunday 18th of August 2019 08:16 PM

Top Members (August)
ibk55 : 3023 dimexy247 : 1183 Stooi76 : 840 Brookey55 : 480 Folake : 378 Jonasadams : 112 AngelPrisi : 83 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50
Top members are most active forum members

I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship (6 Posts | 616 Views)

I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by mj(f) : 7:16 am On Nov 05

I need a humble, kind and God fearing man for a serious relationship

I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship  In need of a serious relationship  need a lady for a matured relationship

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by Kemi96(f) : 7:26 am On Nov 05

Attach a photo or this post will be deleted. Always check the rules. You must attach image when you post

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by Jmind(m) : 5:48 am On May 31

Yea u can call me now am interested 09092340299

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by Jmind(m) : 5:49 am On May 31

Yea u can call me now am interested 09092340299

Yea u can call me now am interested 09092340299

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by adamsbuk00812(m) : 9:24 pm On Mar 07

mj: I need a humble, kind and God fearing man for a serious relationship
can we have a whatsapp call

Viewing this topic: EMMY93(m) and 5 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria