Stats: 46,088 members, 156,967 topics. Date:   Sunday 18th of August 2019 08:47 PM

Top Members (August)
ibk55 : 3023 dimexy247 : 1183 Stooi76 : 840 Brookey55 : 480 Folake : 378 Jonasadams : 112 AngelPrisi : 83 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50
Top members are most active forum members

I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. (6 Posts | 711 Views)

I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by Francaluv(f) : 5:43 pm On Oct 25

I need a caring,loving,kind,nice and cute guy for a serious relationship.

10 signs you are a s*x addict and you need serious HELP!  A good and God fearing man to settle down with.......  episode 6 a brush with the past a tale of redemption and lo

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by fredy1(m) : 7:16 pm On Oct 27

Hi...can I know you more pls

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by Francaluv(f) : 7:12 am On Nov 05

I'm Francisca from Anambra,still a student(jambite).I like meeting new people.

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by bishopmilan(m) : 5:19 am On Nov 08

My name is Nosa, buzz me on 08132329426...so we can chat. hope i didnt sound rude pls.

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by Stooi76(m) : 11:04 am On Feb 01

You better face your studies, and don't let a guy distract you. Jambite

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by ibk55(m) : 3:09 am On Oct 14

Stooi76: You better face your studies, and don't let a guy distract you. Jambite

Body no b fire wood . She needs someone to be greesing her...toto

Viewing this topic: whytmax(m) , oso1967(m) and 45 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria