Stats: 46,131 members, 200,482 topics. Date:   Thursday 2nd of April 2020 08:46 PM

Top Members (April)
dimexy247 : 1379 Stooi76 : 840 Folake : 378 AngelPrisi : 83 IzunnaOkafor : 63 mesebucool : 50 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50 Olorunnishola : 50
Top members are most active forum members

Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage (26 Posts | 1,163 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 7:19 pm On Oct 23

I need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage.. . Whatsapp me on 08074414416

Are These The Reasons Why Lagos Ladies Are Still Single?  Recession, Relationship and Result  I Need a Lady, for a Serious Relationship!!

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Kemi96(m) : 7:32 pm On Oct 23

Please where are u based. and give details of how u gonna care for d gal

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 8:08 pm On Oct 23

M in ibadan.. .. m currently working with a micro finance institution and m also a musician... . A graduate of accounting

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Lucia(f) : 1:40 am On Oct 24

Nice pix samsax, do u sing too or play any other musical instrument?? I personally love the act of music in any form.

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Jossey(f) : 7:16 am On Oct 24

You look good Samsax. Do u play keyboard too?

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 7:35 am On Oct 24

Yea i play keyboard, guitar, saxophone, violin, clarinet.., name it.. ... music is my life... ..
U wanna know more? 08074414416

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 7:37 am On Oct 24

I play othet instruments too.. .. piano, guitar, violin, clarinet saxophone.... .. Etc

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Nofisat(f) : 7:43 am On Oct 24

he is handsome and very much OK,bt I need a Muslim guy

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by slivia(f) : 8:43 am On Oct 24

I am interested after seeing ur post can I knew u better am treasure

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 8:54 am On Oct 24

Well as u might v known. ... M samsax.. . Lets talk more 08074414416

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Flourish(f) : 10:44 am On Oct 24

I am Flourish

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by favourGold(f) : 10:47 am On Oct 24

Nice one am favour nice meeting u I love music too

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Flourish(f) : 10:48 am On Oct 24

I am graduate not working yet, I like intelligent, honest hard working and presentable Christian guy...tnx

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 11:56 am On Oct 24

Whatsapp me flourish

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by SamSax(m) : 11:58 am On Oct 24

Whatsapp me favour 08074414416

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by mishepera(f) : 4:30 pm On Oct 24

looking for a good looking handsome and rich guy for a relationship,am base in jos

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by fhaty1986(f) : 10:01 pm On Oct 24

Nofisat: he is handsome and very much OK,bt I need a Muslim guy
am a muslim guy ready for serious relationship watsapp me on 07061949401

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Tobitex1397(m) : 12:03 am On Oct 25

I need a descent gal for a
serious relationship leading
to marriage.. . Whatsapp me
on 08035393933

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by Tobitex1397(m) : 12:09 am On Oct 25

Please can i know you more whatsapp me on 08035393933

Re: Need a descent gal for a serious relationship leading to marriage by sunny182(m) : 10:57 am On Oct 25

Its my pleasure to meet you here flourish. Kindly add me up on 08067430003. For a better discussion.thanks[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2)

Viewing this topic: sken(m) , Billcollector(m) , solomonking(m) and 1 guest viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria