Stats: 46,092 members, 158,249 topics. Date:   Sunday 25th of August 2019 03:22 AM

Top Members (August)
ibk55 : 3023 dimexy247 : 1183 Stooi76 : 840 Brookey55 : 480 Folake : 378 IzunnaOkafor : 91 AngelPrisi : 83 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50
Top members are most active forum members

I need a God fearing man for serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need a God fearing man for serious relationship (12 Posts | 678 Views)

I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Lucia(f) : 8:27 am On Oct 19

I am Davida , am a deltan ,a graduate in banking and finance, I love reading books, Christian and fiction , favorite author is Nora Roberts and Benny hinn. Am great singer too lol in d bathroom anyway....am an omega child n I only want a serious God fearing man..

Wicked!!! Badoo smashes woman’s head after church vigil  Tell Me Who You Like To Date On ECHOng Forum  final episode 24 silhouettes cast against the blue sky camp

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by iammeek(f) : 9:35 am On Oct 19

Hi
Gud mornin,
If u don't mind can I knw u?...

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Lucia(f) : 12:33 pm On Oct 19

iammeek: Hi
Gud mornin,
If u don't mind can I knw u?...
, hello chat me up on WhatsApp at 08134366188

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Hameesu(m) : 7:20 am On Oct 20

call this number 08092799926

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by alabikunlekam(m) : 4:41 pm On Oct 21

Can we chat...here is my whatsapp number 08096092873 but I live in lagos

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by haroldmish(m) : 11:06 pm On Oct 23

An ready u can add me up on 08137034205 so we can talk

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by samboy112(m) : 10:59 pm On Oct 25

my name is Daniel can you drop ur number

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Ebute(m) : 11:29 pm On Oct 26

Hi beauty am luke 4rm lagos looking for a relationship that lead too marrige

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Ebute(m) : 11:31 pm On Oct 26

Can i know u pls

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Adextola(m) : 1:39 pm On Oct 27

iammeek: Hi
Gud mornin,
If u don't mind can I knw u?...

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by ENIOLORUNFE(m) : 3:40 pm On Oct 27

hi me for whatsapp 07060419637

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by kingchuks(m) : 2:25 pm On Oct 28

hi..07035809893

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria