Stats: 46,489 members, 208,370 topics. Date:   Sunday 31st of May 2020 12:45 AM

Top Members (May)
Airdy : 894 Stooi76 : 840 dimexy247 : 648 Folake : 378 uzy47 : 140 AngelPrisi : 83 Akintobi : 50 omoeleko : 50 segunalawaye : 50 Olorunnishola : 50
Top members are most active forum members

Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card - Puzzles - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Puzzles / Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card (12 Posts | 968 Views)

Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by Whizee(m) : 8:23 pm On Oct 16

#Puzzle
If my Mother is a Chemist, and my
Father is a Mathematician. And they
gave a Code to my name "Iron59"
Question: What is my Real Name?

Answer This Puzzle and Win New Year Recharge Card  Tutorial: How to win Airtel Hit Million Promo  Amazing that many people won't know this: What is Igbako in English?

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by Raph123(m) : 1:40 am On Oct 17

ironhi

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by onob550(m) : 7:44 am On Oct 17

renoil

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by Whizee(m) : 10:53 am On Oct 17

onob550: renoil

No bro

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by Whizee(m) : 10:54 am On Oct 17

Raph123: ironhi
no bro cheesy

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by EmmyP(m) : 11:27 pm On Oct 17

Your name should be FEMI grin

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by Whizee(m) : 5:47 am On Oct 18

EmmyP: Your name should be FEMI grin
grin grin no it's not

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by EmmyP(m) : 6:14 am On Oct 18

If IRON has the chemical symbol FE, and 59 in roman numeral is LIX
tongue

Then Your name is FELIX

FINALLY..... I cracked and won

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by EmmyP(m) : 6:14 am On Oct 18

If IRON has the chemical symbol FE, and 59 in roman numeral is LIX
tongue

Then Your name is FELIX

FINALLY..... I cracked and won

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by Whizee(m) : 6:57 am On Oct 18

EmmyP: If IRON has the chemical symbol FE, and 59 in roman numeral is LIX
tongue

Then Your name is FELIX

FINALLY..... I cracked and won
kindly inbox me for your number and network for the token

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by EmmyP(m) : 9:18 am On Oct 18

Whizee: kindly inbox me for your number and network for the token

Thanks So much, Mr. Whizee, You be confirm talk na do.

Waiting for more ooooo

Re: Proof you're a Genius and win Recharge Card by opoola1987(m) : 7:29 am On Apr 25

your name is chemomath

Viewing this topic: 4 guests viewing this topic

Inbox Oluwakemi If you have any questions (+2348186672569)
Disclaimer: Every ECHOnigeria member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on ECHOnigeria