Stats: 45,797 members, 131,090 topics. Date:   Thursday 26th of April 2018 12:59 AM

Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) - How To Use The Forum - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / How To Use The Forum / Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) (38 Posts | 984 Views)

(1) (2) () (Go Down)

Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Folake(f) : 7:46 pm On Mar 29

Let's us use this thread to state something that we need so that thousands of members can see and possibly help out grin

If you need a Job, a girlfriend, boyfriend or have specific issues, please use this thread to share them so that you can get assistance from dedicated members of the forum.
This information is for new members of this forum. After joining the forum, please comment here on What you want to achieve on the forum.

Let me start.....

I want a guy that is lovely, nice and smells good

Sperm Bank: Will It Help In Developing Nigeria?  ECHOng Wishes You and Your Loved Ones Happy Independence Day  Real love

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Heromaniaa(m) : 10:46 pm On Sep 09

I need friends. Female friends living in Lagos precisely.

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by kingsam19(m) : 11:07 pm On Oct 04

I need female friends in Benin,Agbor

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Kemi96(f) : 4:35 am On Oct 09

Please message me. But you need to have a dp to make my work easy.

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by tosintreasure(f) : 7:27 am On Oct 09

I need job seriously,I studied business administration and I have distinction.

I need job seriously,I studied business administration and I have distinction.

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Johnbusky(m) : 10:50 am On Oct 09

I need a female friend for a serious relationship

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by bryannizzle(m) : 1:45 pm On Oct 16

I am Nosa, I'm A Building Engineer, I can draw Building designs and also supervise Building production, I am looking for female friends and also jobs

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by dprophecy(m) : 10:00 pm On Oct 16

I need a very good friend.. Female and must be in Lagos someone very patient cos I can be very annoying sometimes especially with details.from 18 to 25.must also be around surulere or within Lagos

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Teebayles(m) : 2:33 pm On Oct 17

Please I need a decent Muslim girl for a serious relationship and this is my number here 08059090292

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by goldex(m) : 3:29 pm On Oct 17

Pls i need a female frnd

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by juniormikel(m) : 9:08 pm On Oct 17

Am new here guys and I really want to have a God fearing and sincere female friend who is loving,caring and matured enough to treat me like a man

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by magnificent(m) : 3:05 am On Oct 18

I need a cool girl to hangout withI need a cool girl to hangout withI need a cool girl to hangout with

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by matto(m) : 10:59 pm On Oct 18

Hi, I'm toviyon matthew from badagry but live in lagos..I need a humble kind of gal, average age for friendship..if any, you can reach me on 08027389382..thanks.

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Peazy(f) : 7:08 am On Nov 03

[color=#990000][/color] I need a serious relationship

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Lollybeauty(f) : 9:11 am On Nov 04

I need a God fearing, Muslim man for a serious relationship

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by ada4eva22(f) : 6:39 pm On Nov 05

hi am pretty from abia but live in owerri . I need a God fearing man for a serious relationship dat can lead to marriage

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by flowdgreat(m) : 11:21 pm On Nov 06

Am flowdgreat and new here. Pls I need a friend, sombdy I can talk to. Eida a he or a she

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by ESYNANCY(f) : 6:27 pm On Nov 09

nid a serious relationship inbox me for my watsapp num

Re: Use This Thread To State What You Need in Nigeria(e.g Job, Lover etc) by Goody101(m) : 12:44 am On Dec 22

I am Goodluck, a student of Michael Okpara University, Umuahia. I need a good place to do my Industrial Training for 6months. Electrical/Electronics Engineering

(1) (2)