Stats: 46,039 members, 138,476 topics. Date:   Friday 22nd of June 2018 06:38 AM

I need a serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need a serious relationship (13 Posts | 786 Views)

I need a serious relationship by omowumibright(f) : 10:09 am On Apr 27

My name is Omowumi from Ibadan, Oyo State
I'm a lovely and easy going girl
I will love to be in a serious relationship with a guy that is honest, trustworthy and caring.

I'm here for a serious relationship that will lead me to the altar

FLASH| I Caught My Wife in Bed With Her “Brother”  Any sugar mummies around IB?  STORY: S3x in the Workplace [Part 1]

Re: I need a serious relationship by bossmo(m) : 10:51 pm On Apr 27

You are looking good. My whatsapp number is 08122889502

Re: I need a serious relationship by teejayisalive(m) : 6:45 am On Apr 28

am also here for the same purpose... would u please inbox me your contact?
i reside in Lagos and distance isn't a barrier.

Re: I need a serious relationship by paraclitos(m) : 11:16 pm On May 05

whatapp me on08106467553

Re: I need a serious relationship by moremoney(m) : 3:38 pm On May 08

Add me on watsapp 08125382521

Re: I need a serious relationship by Dansdy(m) : 11:25 pm On Aug 10

Add me on whatsapp 08106808391

Re: I need a serious relationship by Kemi96(f) : 12:14 pm On Oct 13

Please only contact her if you are ready for serious relationship

Re: I need a serious relationship by Owuda1986(m) : 12:11 pm On Jan 15

[uote=omowumibright]My name is Omowumi from Ibadan, Oyo State
I'm a lovely and easy going girl

I'm here for a serious relationship that will lead me to the altar[/quote]OK interested can you WhatsApp me on this number 08181213150 my respond will be OK

Re: I need a serious relationship by nnamdialexoti(m) : 10:32 am On Feb 09

This my number 08134357860.is add me up in whatsapp

Re: I need a serious relationship by nnamdialexoti(m) : 10:32 am On Feb 09

This my number 08134357860.is add me up in whatsapp

Re: I need a serious relationship by Tessyhano(m) : 4:48 am On Mar 02

omowumibright: My name is Omowumi from Ibadan, Oyo State
I'm a lovely and easy going girl

I'm here for a serious relationship that will lead me to the altar

Re: I need a serious relationship by Tessyhano(m) : 4:52 am On Mar 02

my name is teslim am from Ibadan also but hi need someone to be my crown not a untrusted relationship if you are interest this is my WhatsApp number, 09098377042

Re: I need a serious relationship by kcee456(m) : 9:51 am On Mar 24

My name is kelechi i am 20years old i live in lagos at satellite town i need a serious relationship with a girl who is truthful loveing caring kind nd sexy

Viewing this topic: Almasud(m) , lovelysoul(m) , kelvo(m) , chriskenny(m) , benizman(m) , odion(m) , Biodun99(m) , Mrniceguy() , idkarim(m) , adesweeth(m) and 20 guests viewing this topic