Stats: 46,041 members, 101,845 topics. Date:   Wednesday 26th of September 2018 05:23 AM

True love never dies.... True or False? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / True love never dies.... True or False? (9 Posts | 655 Views)

True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 6:20 am On Feb 21

When You truly love someone and he/she loves u back and you could say its True love... Does it last Forever?
Does True love die?
Pls ur response is really important... Tnx

No manual for keeping a man  Simple 3 Clear Signs that She's Cheating on You  Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 7:29 am On Feb 21

I agree with you. In true love, d two wl fight severally buh d love always bring dem back. I started enjoying my purpose in life n career when I met a gal whi truly loves me. Unlike other gals I dated, she's always saying. ..I don't need ur moni...I care more abt u....

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 2:24 pm On Feb 21

Yeah... Tnx
His heart beats fast whenever I'm with him... Does it min we have True love?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 3:08 pm On Feb 21

Hmmmm....does he ask for something more?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 6:47 pm On Feb 21

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 8:19 pm On Feb 21

Brookey55: No.... He doesn't ask of anything n doesn't do things u don't lyk.. He doesn't like seeing me Sad or Dull.... He would make sure he makes me happy... Is it True love?

I thinku v a gud guy. buh my problem is dt gals end up disappointin ppl lyk him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 8:59 pm On Feb 21

Lolzz... I wouldn't disappoint him.... I feel this is True love.. If True love never dies does it mean we will eventually Marry?

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by baba55(m) : 11:27 am On Feb 22

And u want to tell me u don't v other bfz...at sch or places far frm d guy? I knw an average Nigerian gal has 3 bfs... huh

Re: True love never dies.... True or False? by Brookey55(f) : 9:09 pm On Feb 22

Ahhhh.... Lyk seriously... No... He's the only guy...

Viewing this topic: 2 guests viewing this topic