Stats: 46,036 members, 138,218 topics. Date:   Tuesday 22nd of May 2018 10:36 AM

She needs Serious Relationship in PH - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / She needs Serious Relationship in PH (34 Posts | 1,145 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Kemi96(f) : 5:49 pm On Mar 06

(Episode 7) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!  My dream man  (Episode 15) A Brush With The past… A Tale of Redemption and Love

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Blueshugar(m) : 10:33 am On Mar 07

Am in ph...my name is prince...am also in need of a serious relationship...
Pls flash or whatsapp me 08031846245

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Blueshugar(m) : 11:15 pm On Mar 07

Kemi please drop me her contact ...tanx

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Kemi96(f) : 8:08 am On Mar 08

+234 813 000 0537 that is her number. Don't message or call her if u are not ready for serious relationship. I v told her to block such guys

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Blueshugar(m) : 12:58 pm On Mar 09

Thank you kemi....Wount let u down

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by angel11lizzy(f) : 6:27 am On Mar 26

In need of a serious relationship in kaduna

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by angel11lizzy(f) : 6:35 am On Mar 26

I need a serious relationship in kaduna

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by ada4eva22(f) : 6:21 pm On Mar 28

am ada I need a serious relationship

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by goodlove(m) : 10:53 pm On Mar 31

Am interested u sweet my heart and u look so beautiful

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Fatyhot(f) : 4:13 pm On Apr 02

angel11lizzy: In need of a serious relationship in kaduna

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Nalia(f) : 10:44 pm On Apr 03

hi am naomi

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Pussyfucker(m) : 11:48 pm On Apr 05

hi Lizzy, I love u so much can we me. I'm in ogun State

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Pussyfucker(m) : 4:00 pm On Apr 06

hi I'm Destiny can we meet. I love u so much

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Keymaster(m) : 9:20 am On Apr 24

Am master I will love to be ur real man pls contact me on Whatsap 08134434018

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by stanley7(m) : 6:36 am On Apr 28

your a gorgeous young lady, and you'll make run mad for his money

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by bennypoldi10(m) : 2:45 pm On May 02

i'm Ben, 30 based in PH
Pls hook me up wit stephanie

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by jakes007(m) : 5:14 pm On May 03

Would love to meet naomi in person. Currently in egbema but from Calabar. If interested do Whatsapp me on 08057545001. Thanks
Nalia: hi am naomi

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by ayodel(m) : 5:12 pm On May 06

Interested

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Emmanccoo44(m) : 12:07 am On May 08

Kemi96: She is Stephanie 22 yrs cute with lovely curves Am proud of her cos she is a virgin. She needs a very serious guy ...preferably in ph. Inbox or comment if u are interested

Re: She needs Serious Relationship in PH by Emmanccoo44(m) : 12:12 am On May 08

I need a serious relationship,so here is my no 08160688483

(1) (2)

Viewing this topic: mrjamesorji123() , Cduece(m) , founts(m) , Pussyfucker(m) , Cliffj(m) , jakes007(m) , Sadiq1090(m) , femous(m) , Joseph4(m) , Joshjunaid(m) , franklegend(m) , Excel33(m) , Jaybee() , Mchris(m) , Elekzon(m) and 16 guests viewing this topic