Stats: 46,041 members, 112,648 topics. Date:   Tuesday 16th of October 2018 03:28 AM

She needs Hot romance now in Abuja - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / She needs Hot romance now in Abuja (8 Posts | 845 Views)

She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by Kemi96(f) : 10:57 pm On Feb 27

If you are interested inbox me on the forum. She is in Abuja

I need a romantic guy  how to subscribe airtel #200 2gb bundle and #500 6gb bundle  See Honeymoon Photo of Zahra Buhari and Hubby, Ahmed Indimi in Saudi Arabia

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by mustafaAbie(m) : 3:22 pm On Mar 03

hi babby

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by ibk55(m) : 4:26 pm On Mar 03

Am very interested. Kemi please give us her number.

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by Kemi96(f) : 2:10 pm On Mar 04

This is her whatsapp :+234 818 416 1037

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by jeffjay2(m) : 9:57 pm On Apr 07

contact me on dis or whatsapp me on.09032369769

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by ILEMI(m) : 11:00 am On Apr 11

I need any sugar mummy in abuja

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by makalele100(m) : 10:35 pm On Apr 11

How are u doing dear just new here but don't know ho to chat Pls can I be ur friend

Re: She needs Hot romance now in Abuja by fernandez01(f) : 9:35 am On May 29

whatsapp 07035327062.. and get conneted to ur sugar mummy

Viewing this topic: Badmustunde(m) , deyemoking(m) , AJLEV08(m) and 4 guests viewing this topic