Stats: 46,039 members, 138,476 topics. Date:   Friday 22nd of June 2018 06:38 AM

I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship (32 Posts | 1,406 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by Cyndy(f) : 4:11 pm On Feb 02

My name is cynthia. Am a 20 and easy going gal. You can inbox me for my number.
need a honest n friendly guy as soul mate.

TBoss And Kemen Spotted Together At An Event. (Photo)  (Episode 12) Queen Of Seduction… An Enchanting Story!  my dream man

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by Nifecares(m) : 8:29 pm On Feb 02

Seriously in need of a relationship...just want to a lady that truly understand the word Relationship

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by emerson555(m) : 10:49 pm On Feb 02

Am DAT person u need check me out please dis is my WhatsApp number 07039882886/let's get to know each other please dear

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by Kemi96(f) : 2:51 am On Feb 03

This is her number 08105990015

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by famous12(m) : 8:49 am On Feb 03

Hi dear how are you , do mind sending me your number let chat in private. It can give US room to know each other well. Or you can chat me up on this 08034397290. That only if you care. Waiting to hear from you

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by teejayisalive(m) : 9:52 pm On Feb 03

Am thompson james(teejay)..... like to meet you 08058851463. call or what's app.

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by lekzile(m) : 11:26 pm On Feb 03

08130550787

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by shelzyspot(m) : 10:41 am On Feb 05

I need a serious lady who can make me feel good and always hardworking....

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by Royce(m) : 11:57 am On Feb 05

Hey Cindy can we talk

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by fidelo(m) : 5:24 pm On Feb 08

hy, d name is lammy... kindly send me ur number so we can get to know each other more

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by Mikenike200(m) : 3:26 am On Feb 09

I will like to hook up with a decent,generous, girl for a serious relationship, you can text me on 08142939140

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by Rooneyjames(m) : 10:00 am On Feb 12

I need a God fearing lady for marriage.

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by oluwaseunviktoh(m) : 8:05 pm On Feb 12

Hi, my is Seun. I came across your profile and was drawn to it. I will like to friends with you maybe we could work something good out

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by jaziggs120(m) : 7:30 am On Feb 13

Hiii... My name is Alexander and would like to hook up with u. I'm jst gon' b very sincere and honest and possibly do everything within my endeavors to make u a happy woman. Here is my number 08166985537 . Thnkz

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by sumzzy11(m) : 10:22 pm On Feb 13

what's app me 08102995790

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by solaod(m) : 1:33 am On Feb 14

I need a lady for serious relationship with 25-31years, kindly watsaap on :08066717471. Am sola by name

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by emeonu9115(m) : 2:55 pm On Apr 01

07030886255

07030886255

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by osh(m) : 8:20 pm On Apr 01

can I get u number

Re: I need A Christian Guy for Serious relationship by lighty(m) : 9:51 pm On Apr 04

hello Cyndy my name Is mike am from Enugu state please can I get ur contact

(1) (2)

Viewing this topic: yeahmie10() , Jocci(m) , Ebi12345(m) , Tosbil(m) , Dan830(m) , felicity(m) , Bay1() , seantrez(m) , godswill007(m) , adeoluwa(m) , Linco(m) and 15 guests viewing this topic