Stats: 46,039 members, 142,088 topics. Date:   Monday 16th of July 2018 03:45 PM

Should I allow him s*x me? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Should I allow him s*x me? (6 Posts | 746 Views)

Should I allow him s*x me? by Kemi96(f) : 6:26 pm On Nov 27

The story was shared with me by a gal
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except s*x cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having s*x with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should
""

3 in 1 post just for fun  (Episode 6) The Trials of A Man… A Story of Love and War  (Episode 18) A Brush With The Past… A Tale of Redemption and Love

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by charity55(f) : 10:56 pm On Nov 27

babe,true love doesn't depend on sex, if he loves you, let him respect your opinion and wait for you... once he gets what he is looking for, he may automatically begin to grow cold towards you.... so think

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by charity55(f) : 11:04 pm On Nov 27

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by chimadatony(f) : 11:55 am On Nov 29

for me if he those not respect you he wouldn't have waited for you for 4 years now. but the truth remains if he really do love you He will wait more n keep on loving you without sex. but if u think he mean no harm then no need to fair and have fun

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by omolola(f) : 12:55 pm On Dec 15

people who lost their virginity,wish they never do.I will advice you to keep it for the right man,and if he really love u,he will respect your decision

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by ibk55(m) : 3:05 am On Oct 14