Stats: 46,041 members, 101,569 topics. Date:   Tuesday 25th of September 2018 02:16 PM

Should I allow him s*x me? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Should I allow him s*x me? (6 Posts | 792 Views)

Should I allow him s*x me? by Kemi96(f) : 6:26 pm On Nov 27

The story was shared with me by a gal
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except s*x cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having s*x with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should
""

(Episode 5) Queen Of Seduction… An Enchanting Story!  (Episode 5) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!  Is this Pon or Simply a work of Art?

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by charity55(f) : 10:56 pm On Nov 27

babe,true love doesn't depend on sex, if he loves you, let him respect your opinion and wait for you... once he gets what he is looking for, he may automatically begin to grow cold towards you.... so think

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by charity55(f) : 11:04 pm On Nov 27

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by chimadatony(f) : 11:55 am On Nov 29

for me if he those not respect you he wouldn't have waited for you for 4 years now. but the truth remains if he really do love you He will wait more n keep on loving you without sex. but if u think he mean no harm then no need to fair and have fun

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by omolola(f) : 12:55 pm On Dec 15

people who lost their virginity,wish they never do.I will advice you to keep it for the right man,and if he really love u,he will respect your decision

Re: Should I allow him s*x me? by ibk55(m) : 3:05 am On Oct 14