Stats: 46,041 members, 112,647 topics. Date:   Tuesday 16th of October 2018 02:28 AM

How many times should I have s*x a month? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / How many times should I have s*x a month? (20 Posts | 854 Views)

How many times should I have s*x a month? by sweethoney12(f) : 6:34 pm On Nov 19

What's d ideal numbers of tyms to s*x in a month. ..and y? let's be real in our post thnks

why falling in love when you can find the real man.........  (Episode 23) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!  To some lovely friends

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Phina(f) : 6:46 pm On Nov 19

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Phina(f) : 6:46 pm On Nov 19

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by zeelove(m) : 6:48 pm On Nov 19

It depend on the person involved.

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by lisa(f) : 6:48 pm On Nov 19

It depends on her person and her partner!

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Florence01(f) : 6:48 pm On Nov 19

can't really say much abt d number of times for having s*x in a month cos am not married

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Lollybeauty(f) : 6:50 pm On Nov 19

If you're not married n you can't refuse your guy,twice in a month is ok but if you're married, as many times as your hubby wants it you're good to go 'as for me oo '

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Jossey(f) : 6:52 pm On Nov 19

There's no stipulated number of times one should have s*x in a month. It's solely dependent on individual. Some may not even have s*x in a year. Not that they are virgins, it's just a matter of choice.

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Francisca(f) : 6:54 pm On Nov 19

[quote=sweethoney12]What's d ideal numbers of tyms to s*x in a month. .. I think once a month if your not married or better still abstaining is d best..

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by teewee456(f) : 7:11 pm On Nov 19

It's your choice dearie... Some prefer 2-3 times weekly and some just 2ce a month. It's a choice between you and your partner

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by faith(f) : 7:14 pm On Nov 19

no idea cause its an individual difference s*x everyone 've dre different time some can stay 4 more dan months without having so I can tell u y but I can only advise u if u are stil single be careful with ur s*x life unless u are married

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Babymil(f) : 7:26 pm On Nov 19

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Joanna2017(f) : 7:30 pm On Nov 19

there is no set number of times..sex sometimes depend on your mood,mutual agreement and understanding between you and your lover

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Joanna2017(f) : 7:32 pm On Nov 19

sex does not have any set number of times to have it.it depends on your mood,mutual agreement and understanding between you and your lover

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Francaluv(f) : 7:38 pm On Nov 19

There's no perfect time for s*x BT it depends on d understanding of both n if u r married u jst av to do it even if its everyday ur man needs it,its all cause of choice...That's for my opinion....

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Damsel(f) : 10:25 pm On Nov 19

It all depends on individual differences...
It's your choice dear

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by ighobanks(m) : 2:01 am On Nov 21

Dats right, it actually depends on d individuals or individual involve.........

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Andrea007(m) : 12:13 pm On Nov 22

Phina: It depend on the person, but as for me I think is ideal to av s*x 4 time in a month

that is once in a week?

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by Andrea007(m) : 12:23 pm On Nov 22

Babymil: Sexing 3 times is ok depending on individual beacause s*x helps your genes and hormones i say yes to frequent s*x dats my own opinion

can u stand me in d desire for sex?? bcs after me u will change d post dat s*x does no good to d hormones after we meet

Re: How many times should I have s*x a month? by ibk55(m) : 3:18 am On Oct 14