Stats: 46,041 members, 112,647 topics. Date:   Tuesday 16th of October 2018 03:00 AM

How long can most Men stay without Sex? - Sexuality/Hot Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Sexuality/Hot Romance / How long can most Men stay without Sex? (20 Posts | 863 Views)

How long can most Men stay without Sex? by lisa(f) : 3:22 pm On Nov 11

And I bet some can't go a day without a woman close to them! What is the reason behind Such?

The myth about breasts-sucking uncovered  Best time of the day to have sex  romance date

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by obran(m) : 3:39 pm On Nov 11

Varies amongst men. Study shows different urge for different type of men. We Scorpio have a very high urge and can be naughty (u know what I mean) if we don't get it.

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by ada4eva22(f) : 6:09 pm On Nov 11

man can not stay a week without a woman because the blood of a woman is in him

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by yetty01(f) : 5:44 pm On Nov 13

Men can not stay a day without sex,dey fuck a lot

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Michy080(f) : 6:27 pm On Nov 13

Hunm,latest 1month with masturbation, they can't cope

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Kemmykiz(f) : 6:36 pm On Nov 13

It depends and varies. At least I know of a friend who abstained from s*x till after marriage. So its possible a man stays without s*x though most guys tend to be sexually active

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by chimadatony(f) : 8:47 pm On Nov 13

it depend on him, himself

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by adepeju(f) : 9:54 pm On Nov 13

Men cannot do without sex,they are born with woman blood.

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by ambassador00(m) : 10:39 pm On Nov 13

i,m example to myself not for anybody to believe. I 've stay a year an 7months now without s*x till I meet the right person. my friends keep complaining if my body system isn't working. I told them to wait that when I see the right person there 'll no the result

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by ambassador00(m) : 10:42 pm On Nov 13

sex isn't food but excise

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Lollybeauty(f) : 3:14 pm On Nov 14

Not all men can't do without Sex, I know of a man whom we leave together for one month without making love. And nothing happened

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Andrea007(m) : 11:31 pm On Nov 14

yetty01: Men can not stay a day without sex,dey fuck a lot

Can u date such a guy

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Andrea007(m) : 11:33 pm On Nov 14

peju: Men cannot do without sex,they are born with woman blood.

so can you cope with a guy like me that is sexual active

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by chimadatony(f) : 11:58 am On Nov 29

it all deals with determination but one main thing is they will always mastibate to avoid it in their own way, but the can really stay without s*x if the mean too

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by omolola(f) : 12:34 pm On Dec 15

men can't stay without sex

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by nixzy(m) : 9:24 am On Apr 02

It depend on the man basically as a girl if you refuse a man s*x and don't give him room to do it he stay away, so basically when you bring it on they jump at it..like me I can stay off s*x more than a year just depend on what we have

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Tommy2012(m) : 1:36 pm On Apr 02

Some men can stay for good one month without having sex.

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Fatyhot(f) : 3:54 pm On Apr 02

Awwwwww i bet some men cnt go mire dan a round. I cant wait d man who will go 6 round without stop? Hahahahahah

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by Fatyhot(f) : 3:56 pm On Apr 02

Are u sure of wat u said? And wen do u plan meeting d right woman.

Re: How long can most Men stay without Sex? by perriyon(m) : 7:58 am On Apr 28

I have not have s*x for 8 years now and I dont give a dam about it.

Viewing this topic: lolashuga007() and 20 guests viewing this topic