Stats: 46,041 members, 143,805 topics. Date:   Friday 20th of July 2018 08:05 AM

ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? (57 Posts | 1,300 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Unilagqueen(f) : 10:42 pm On Nov 10

I want us to be very honest and not comment as hypocrites. can you go buy a car and not test drive it before paying all its due cost??
Let here ur view about no s*x relationship till marriage.... can u cope?

HOW TO DEFLOWER YOUR WOMAN Afteer  (Episode 18) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!  a serious reletionship

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Vlad(m) : 6:31 am On Nov 11

Hmmm...it is kinda hard sha...as long as u were active in sex...it is not going to be easy not to test ur lady before marriage...unless u and ur lady are both virgins which is rare...! As for me to be sincere...I go test o..lol!but that doesn't mean if she refuses then I should go "AWOL" on her.

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by nuels(m) : 6:46 am On Nov 11

Yes its very very possible... I am one of a kind..

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by sharpguy(m) : 7:42 am On Nov 11

kinda difficult bro,but very much possible

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Unilagqueen(f) : 8:33 am On Nov 11

To be honest, I cant because of two reasons. I truly loves and am ready to give him everything. secondly it's hard for me to reject especially when he touches my weak points... wink wink wink

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Saralene(m) : 9:11 am On Nov 11

No I can't do a s*x relationship,,,is just as if am in the relationship all cause of s*x not because of the affection (love),,,if a day comes I can't give s*x am sure the relationship Will crumble down

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by ada4eva22(f) : 9:14 am On Nov 11

it deeps on the individual, if both are virgins they should weight until dey get married .but if they are not, they should also weight bcoz s*x before marriage is a very big sin.

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Monica11(f) : 9:14 am On Nov 11

It's possible... as long as d luv btw u guys is a genuine 1.

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by lisa(f) : 9:15 am On Nov 11

It's very hard considering d generation we find ourselves. I can actually cope if we both agree sincerely!

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Michy080(f) : 9:20 am On Nov 11

Well it depends on individual, if u choose to buy a car and let another person run it for u then I guess that's your choice Lol, s*x before marriage is good but not all of us can practise it, as for me I prefer to test my man before marriage just to be sure if the Engine is intact.

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Phina(f) : 9:23 am On Nov 11

Is very very difficult for a guy or a lady not to test her husband before marriage. As for me I will test my man to knw if he can perform or not. For sure I will do that

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Ada(f) : 9:28 am On Nov 11

As for me i can't stay in a no s*x relationship it not possible

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Jossey(f) : 9:28 am On Nov 11

Yes I can but it depends on the man. If his opinion is contrary to mine, d relationship is definitely gonna crash.

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by prettyshanty(f) : 9:30 am On Nov 11

No s*x relationship is very possible, it depends on understanding of both parties and the type of relationship existing between them,..........my comment is based on experience.

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Lollybeauty(f) : 9:31 am On Nov 11

It's hard but very possible, I can do it

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Prettyshol(f) : 9:40 am On Nov 11

Yes I can, but it's good to know if ur partner is active or not. U can't buy a car without test driving it.
I will like to know if my man is OK when it comes to making love

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by teewee456(f) : 9:51 am On Nov 11

Yeah but it depends on both sides decision

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by modupcybanky(f) : 9:55 am On Nov 11

well it depends on the people dating, if they agree on that but seriously as for me I think if the both sides ain't virgins then why depriving the love from flowing through sex

Re: ECHOng members, Can You Do a 'No S*x' Relationship? by Kemi96(f) : 10:07 am On Nov 11

My Gals are talking! I love the way you are all honest....This shows the depth of your courage and that you are real Ladies

(1) (2) (3)

Viewing this topic: longman() , ayodele31(m) , Antoniobaggins(m) and 2 guests viewing this topic