Stats: 46,041 members, 80,796 topics. Date:   Wednesday 15th of August 2018 04:06 PM

why is it so hard to get a real man this days? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / why is it so hard to get a real man this days? (7 Posts | 538 Views)

why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by Michy080(f) : 8:26 am On Nov 07

Adult Check Out what Unilag 200 level Babe was Caught doing (VIDEO)  Tee Billz Shuns Tiwa Savage, S Birthday Party  Are you looking to marry a virgin

Re: why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by sexyjane(f) : 9:59 am On Nov 07

Is not hard u jst have to be patient d ryt one must surely locate u it will only take sumtym

Re: why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by piuspz070(m) : 1:04 pm On Nov 07

my dear we still have good men out there is just dat the are very few.. And very hard to find is just dat u have to be very careful when some one come your way not all are for good dear

Re: why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by joshbank(m) : 3:56 pm On Dec 12

cos there are so many fake ladis..I mean only real can identify with real..

Re: why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by OLUMIDE009(m) : 7:15 pm On Apr 11

A lot of guys are out there for a serious relationship but so sadden they wnt come across serious gals seeking serious affair. All I av to say is that for every woman, there is surely a man.

Re: why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by bril77(m) : 10:05 am On May 24

Michy080: Getting a man is one thing and getting a real man is another, no one knows the truth anymore we all are just trying to do our best for things to work out the way we wanted them to be. But getting someone that cares, someone willing to keep it real with u, a caring man, an adventurous guy willing to take that risk with u, someone I can trust with the whole of me, a guy willing to listen to my awkward stories, someone I could look into his eye and find love and trust in them, someone I could give my self to without compromising, someone willing to find me in my hidden place. Cool, calm, romantic, loving, a husband material, not a liar nor a deceiver, not a womanizer, a hardworking man, . A man that wouldn't take my weakness nor meekness for granted. All I want is u that's if u are out there, take this time to find me out and I will love u till the ends of time.

Re: why is it so hard to get a real man this days? by bril77(m) : 10:06 am On May 24

if u really serious inbox me

Viewing this topic: Smithz() and 16 guests viewing this topic