Stats: 46,041 members, 144,305 topics. Date:   Saturday 21st of July 2018 08:45 AM

looking for a cute and serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / looking for a cute and serious relationship (10 Posts | 665 Views)

looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:27 pm On Nov 05

Any sugar mummies around IB?  Lisa needs A Serious Naija Guy  5 things in girls/women that catches men attention (PRT 1)

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:18 pm On Nov 06

Hello guys am not ignoring your messages i just cant take any of your contacts am sorry pls chat up the forum consellor kemi95 for screening if you are for real #smiles#

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by kemes10(m) : 10:48 pm On Nov 06

Call or what's app me wit dis let's talk..08105487737 hope to hear fro u soon

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by zinolystic(m) : 7:35 am On Nov 07

Helo pretty angel am niyi I wil love to meet u .my num is 08065632360.

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by zinolystic(m) : 7:38 am On Nov 07

Hello can I met u.am Niyi frm ekiti. My num is 08065632360

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by fredy1(m) : 10:50 am On Nov 11

Babymil: I dont kow if there are crazy caring men out

This is my number 08139306130....chat me up I assure u I will b interesting to talk to

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by harkoraday(m) : 8:35 pm On Nov 20

hello sexy lady my name is korede is my number 09035785864

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Babymil(f) : 8:12 pm On Nov 30

Hello dear chat up kemi95 the forum consellor for screening if u are real

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by white070(m) : 8:31 am On Dec 13

Babymil: A good woman is not interested in your money or status. What she wants from you is your time, loyalty, love and commitment. It's just sad most men don't seem to understand this simple fact.

Hmm.... Not many of you know dis fact though. All dsame, I like it

Re: looking for a cute and serious relationship by Ugosman(m) : 9:50 am On Jan 09

Can u contact me with my number 07039829166