Stats: 46,041 members, 143,804 topics. Date:   Friday 20th of July 2018 07:57 AM

I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship (6 Posts | 587 Views)

I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by mj(f) : 7:16 am On Nov 05

I need a humble, kind and God fearing man for a serious relationship

I need a christain man for serious relationship  I need a serious relationship...  i need a man for a serious relationship

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by Kemi96(f) : 7:26 am On Nov 05

Attach a photo or this post will be deleted. Always check the rules. You must attach image when you post

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by Jmind(m) : 5:48 am On May 31

Yea u can call me now am interested 09092340299

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by Jmind(m) : 5:49 am On May 31

Yea u can call me now am interested 09092340299

Yea u can call me now am interested 09092340299

Re: I need a humble, kind and loving man for a serious relationship by adamsbuk00812(m) : 9:24 pm On Mar 07

mj: I need a humble, kind and God fearing man for a serious relationship
can we have a whatsapp call

Viewing this topic: EMMY93(m) and 6 guests viewing this topic