Stats: 46,041 members, 80,796 topics. Date:   Wednesday 15th of August 2018 04:07 PM

I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. - How To Use The Forum - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / How To Use The Forum / I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. (15 Posts | 1,920 Views)

I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by Pwetylian(f) : 6:10 pm On Nov 04

Mrs Buhari Receives Rescued Chibok School Girl  Real love  wife material

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by PrettyAnny85(f) : 10:28 am On Nov 05

I'm Anny from imo state
Have a background in catering and hospitality management

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by PretiBose(f) : 2:28 pm On Nov 05

Pwetylian: Am Michelle,love meeting people,down to earth woman,a fun and lovable woman who needs a serious relationship....

I advise you to contack KEMI. That's her Job on the forum

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by walexy44(m) : 10:40 pm On Nov 05

Halla me on this num 08069593671 cos am vry interested

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by agida1996(m) : 6:47 am On Apr 23

I am availabe on 09036633947

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by ifocollins(m) : 12:49 pm On Apr 23

I am interested in u 08064533335 I need a serious gf for a relationship

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by Maxifun(m) : 10:08 am On Apr 24

Well contact me we talk better,08064390062 but u kw its a media stuff,not a nice idea to advertise

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by Athan(m) : 10:22 am On Apr 25

Hi!
good morning

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by isaac101(m) : 1:12 pm On Apr 25

You can contact me on 09035984330

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by Chuks24(m) : 7:41 am On Jun 06

Am Dave need a serious n understanding girl to go for a serious date. WhatsApp no is 08060317891

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by Kemi96(f) : 9:18 am On Oct 14

Did you contact David? He is interested

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by Sparky1998(m) : 11:30 am On Oct 20

am in interested.. contact me on 07065963066

am in interested.. contact me on 07065963066

Re: I need a Godfearing man for a serious relationship. by frankopax(m) : 7:16 pm On Mar 04

I am frank, for a serious relationship. 08036155880, watsapp me.

Viewing this topic: agida1996(m) , timiko9(m) , chydot(m) , King15(m) , Maxifun(m) , marcoslee(m) , lindo(m) , fash004(m) , odavi(m) , khalid77(m) , Whizee(m) , Ohene1956(m) and 1 guest viewing this topic