Stats: 46,041 members, 101,556 topics. Date:   Tuesday 25th of September 2018 01:58 PM

i need a man for a serious relationship - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / i need a man for a serious relationship (14 Posts | 841 Views)

i need a man for a serious relationship by iphy(f) : 5:28 am On Nov 03

Beautiful Single Ladies on ECHOng Forum  dating &serious relationship  Polygamous relationshits

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by Buddyslack(m) : 7:30 am On Nov 03

Can you chat me up on whatsapp with 08069323242 please

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by obran(m) : 9:55 am On Nov 03

Depends on how serious you wanna get

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by damosh(f) : 10:41 am On Nov 03

I need a man for a serious relationship
My is damilola, I need a serious minded guy for a serious relationship.Inbox me on echonigeria.com

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by tobiloba(m) : 12:20 pm On Nov 03

thozin: I need a man for a serious relationship

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by tobiloba(m) : 12:20 pm On Nov 03

thozin: I need a man for a serious relationship

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by jegass(m) : 8:48 pm On Nov 06

Serious relationship to what extent, I will like to give it a shoot, pls contact me on whatsapp via 08122689187. Looking forward to read from you soonest

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by damosh(f) : 2:37 pm On Dec 11

Further

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by Officialparole(m) : 1:41 pm On Jan 05

Can i knw u better....WHATSAPP...08102053783

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by Furo(m) : 9:37 pm On Feb 08

U can reach me on 08123355997

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by Furo(m) : 9:37 pm On Feb 08

U can reach me on 08123355997

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by Vlad(m) : 4:51 pm On Mar 29

iphy: My name is iphy I need a man for a serious relationship that would actually lead to marriage. You can inbox me on Echonigeria.com

Where do u reside iphy?

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by soloboy(m) : 10:29 am On Apr 04

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Need a chick to date...interested lady in lagos

Re: i need a man for a serious relationship by Diligent(m) : 10:26 am On Jun 18

Am interested this my number 07032635150Am interested this my number 07032635150Am interested this my number 07032635150

Viewing this topic: Bisaris() , Ayomide8029() , mahrez786(m) , austa100(m) , Knight(m) and 1 guest viewing this topic