Stats: 46,041 members, 101,569 topics. Date:   Tuesday 25th of September 2018 02:17 PM

I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner (11 Posts | 970 Views)

I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Folake(f) : 11:37 am On Oct 31

You can inbox me on ECHOnigeria Forum.

Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only)  Are These The Reasons Why Lagos Ladies Are Still Single?  A responsible lady for a serious relationship .

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by ojexxido(m) : 10:32 pm On Nov 01

Please chat me up on WhatsApp no 08107752903

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Mclatunji(m) : 12:05 am On Nov 02

Folake: My name is Folake Adeyemi, from ogun state but based in Lagos. My ideal man should he hardworking, humble, not necessarily rich.
You can inbox me on ECHOnigeria Forum.
l fall into that category,let's talk 09038986102

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Emabod(m) : 6:34 am On Nov 03

Chat me throug my whatdspp nos 08035207499=Folake]My name is Folake Adeyemi, from ogun state but based in Lagos. My ideal man should he hardworking, humble, not necessarily rich.
You can inbox me on ECHOnigeria Forum.[/quote]

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Kemi96(f) : 11:03 am On Nov 06

You can inbox me if you need assistance to get through to her

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by HIGHSHOW(m) : 2:12 pm On Nov 06

hi FOLAKE
I will like to be your future partner if and only you granted my proposal
this is my contact, whatsapp 08106104223, Available reachable number 09023274944

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by HIGHSHOW(m) : 3:10 pm On Nov 06

hi FOLAKE
I will like to be your future partner if and only you granted my proposal

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Larryholmz(m) : 10:46 am On Nov 13

Hi Folake, am from abeokuta Ogun state. Will like to know u, I think starting with a friendship is the best to know if we can get along well. U can reach me on whatsapp or call 08027062149. Looking forward to hearing from u.

Lanre

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Larryholmz(m) : 10:47 am On Nov 13

Lanre

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by Agbarapo(m) : 3:11 pm On Nov 13

I am here for you dear....My Name is Raphael.....hook me up My Number is 07063328629

Re: I Need A Christian Man As Future Partner by gibam(m) : 1:50 pm On Mar 13

Call my contact 08025881771 or u can also whatsapp me.

Viewing this topic: donshev(m) and 37 guests viewing this topic