Stats: 46,039 members, 142,088 topics. Date:   Monday 16th of July 2018 03:44 PM

Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS (41 Posts | 4,332 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Sindyy(f) : 8:39 pm On Oct 29

My ideal man should be understanding, have vision and cute😍😍

(Episode 3) The Trials of A Man… A Story of Love and War  Happy New Month  10 Awesome Benefits Of Morning Sex

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by usmiramzy(m) : 10:59 am On Oct 30

hi my name is usman, lets talk pls

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by yurmAte(m) : 11:29 am On Oct 30

my name is uche lets talk pls 07030517971

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Jimmy(m) : 10:30 am On Oct 31

I'm jimmy, 07060931621, u can send me a message on whatsapp. I think I'm qualified

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by ambassador00(m) : 5:20 pm On Nov 03

hi haw are u doing. am victor from cross river too obubra local government but I bass in lagos. here's my contact let talk better. 08095690305 hope to hear from u soon

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by walexy44(m) : 11:58 pm On Nov 03

Pls chat me up on whatsapp 08069593671

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by kemes10(m) : 10:42 pm On Nov 06

Hi pretty.
Am very ready to go into a serious relationship wit u though am just 21yrs of age.Am a 200level student from NDU
reach me on dis 08105487737

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Celestine2016(m) : 1:28 pm On Nov 19

Hi damsel, hook me up on whatsapp, 08033459351

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by jidegod(m) : 8:18 pm On Nov 21

hi Deborah Obot... honestly ur wife material,dnt no any orda word 2 qualify ur humility n ur beauty indeed ur an Angel. am innocent n am lukin 4ward in knowing u n 1 day 2 c u. thanks here is ma no.08160171756

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by kamar(m) : 2:55 pm On Dec 13

please , can we know each others better

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by freemanj(m) : 8:43 pm On Dec 13

Let's chat 07038929752

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Kemi96(f) : 8:53 am On Dec 15

Inbox me on the forum for her details

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by profjohnbull(m) : 6:05 am On Dec 16

sindy: Am Debbie from cross river. A student of (Usman Danfodio university sokoto). Am simple and down to earth. I love music, reading (novels though) and adventure. I hate lies and pretence.
My ideal man should be understanding, have vision and cute😍😍

Hello Debbie!... I am John from Benue . currently a student of futminna. Pls chat me up on 08039133997

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by profjohnbull(m) : 6:23 am On Dec 16

Kemi96: Inbox me on the forum for her details

Hi
Please can you inbox Debbie's details to me pls! 08039133997

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by doubra(m) : 9:21 pm On Dec 21

hi am doubra by name am so pleased i met u here. am searching for wat u ar also looking .i guess we could get along if u dnt mind.

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by BoxxyQ(m) : 3:10 am On Jan 22

U luks cute beauty

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by BoxxyQ(m) : 3:13 am On Jan 22

Pls add me on whatsaap beauty my nos 08164177908

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by katung(m) : 3:56 pm On Feb 02

My name is oliver from anambra dis is my number u can call or whatsapp me on 08068387887

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Nat(m) : 1:40 am On Feb 03

Hi pretty!.... My Name is Nathan from kaduna state.....
Hit me up on 08132447153.... I like to get involve with you!

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by godwin2017(m) : 11:09 am On Apr 02

Add me up ... 08032231745... i may be d chosen one

(1) (2) (3)

Viewing this topic: Dap04(m) , whalph(m) , Busayokola1111(m) , afasonis(m) , Adeshine(m) , musaco(m) , Precious2010() , olamiposi22(m) , emmanuel125(m) , Peterd(m) , mickey() , reality(m) , Santex95(m) , Delmzylee(m) , eniswalex(m) , Oceann(m) , Kusoro(m) , gabdad(m) , kadiguy(m) , gentlenoble14(m) , notable13(m) , oyetoluAde(m) , bilal(m) and 48 guests viewing this topic