Stats: 46,041 members, 100,895 topics. Date:   Monday 24th of September 2018 09:07 AM

Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS (41 Posts | 4,397 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Sindyy(f) : 8:39 pm On Oct 29

My ideal man should be understanding, have vision and cute😍😍

Photo: Man beats young son to death for stealing neighbour’s belt in Osogbo  Help! My Married Boss is Making Me Go Crazy After Great 'Stuff' in Bed  10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by usmiramzy(m) : 10:59 am On Oct 30

hi my name is usman, lets talk pls

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by yurmAte(m) : 11:29 am On Oct 30

my name is uche lets talk pls 07030517971

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Jimmy(m) : 10:30 am On Oct 31

I'm jimmy, 07060931621, u can send me a message on whatsapp. I think I'm qualified

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by ambassador00(m) : 5:20 pm On Nov 03

hi haw are u doing. am victor from cross river too obubra local government but I bass in lagos. here's my contact let talk better. 08095690305 hope to hear from u soon

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by walexy44(m) : 11:58 pm On Nov 03

Pls chat me up on whatsapp 08069593671

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by kemes10(m) : 10:42 pm On Nov 06

Hi pretty.
Am very ready to go into a serious relationship wit u though am just 21yrs of age.Am a 200level student from NDU
reach me on dis 08105487737

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Celestine2016(m) : 1:28 pm On Nov 19

Hi damsel, hook me up on whatsapp, 08033459351

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by jidegod(m) : 8:18 pm On Nov 21

hi Deborah Obot... honestly ur wife material,dnt no any orda word 2 qualify ur humility n ur beauty indeed ur an Angel. am innocent n am lukin 4ward in knowing u n 1 day 2 c u. thanks here is ma no.08160171756

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by kamar(m) : 2:55 pm On Dec 13

please , can we know each others better

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by freemanj(m) : 8:43 pm On Dec 13

Let's chat 07038929752

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Kemi96(f) : 8:53 am On Dec 15

Inbox me on the forum for her details

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by profjohnbull(m) : 6:05 am On Dec 16

sindy: Am Debbie from cross river. A student of (Usman Danfodio university sokoto). Am simple and down to earth. I love music, reading (novels though) and adventure. I hate lies and pretence.
My ideal man should be understanding, have vision and cute😍😍

Hello Debbie!... I am John from Benue . currently a student of futminna. Pls chat me up on 08039133997

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by profjohnbull(m) : 6:23 am On Dec 16

Kemi96: Inbox me on the forum for her details

Hi
Please can you inbox Debbie's details to me pls! 08039133997

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by doubra(m) : 9:21 pm On Dec 21

hi am doubra by name am so pleased i met u here. am searching for wat u ar also looking .i guess we could get along if u dnt mind.

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by BoxxyQ(m) : 3:10 am On Jan 22

U luks cute beauty

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by BoxxyQ(m) : 3:13 am On Jan 22

Pls add me on whatsaap beauty my nos 08164177908

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by katung(m) : 3:56 pm On Feb 02

My name is oliver from anambra dis is my number u can call or whatsapp me on 08068387887

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by Nat(m) : 1:40 am On Feb 03

Hi pretty!.... My Name is Nathan from kaduna state.....
Hit me up on 08132447153.... I like to get involve with you!

Re: Pretty Damsel Wants Serious Relationship- PHOTOS by godwin2017(m) : 11:09 am On Apr 02

Add me up ... 08032231745... i may be d chosen one

(1) (2) (3)

Viewing this topic: Dap04(m) , whalph(m) , Busayokola1111(m) , afasonis(m) , Adeshine(m) , musaco(m) , Precious2010() , olamiposi22(m) , emmanuel125(m) , Peterd(m) , mickey() , reality(m) , Santex95(m) , Delmzylee(m) , eniswalex(m) , Oceann(m) , Kusoro(m) , gabdad(m) , kadiguy(m) , gentlenoble14(m) , notable13(m) , oyetoluAde(m) , bilal(m) and 47 guests viewing this topic