Stats: 46,041 members, 144,301 topics. Date:   Saturday 21st of July 2018 08:38 AM

AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB (9 Posts | 819 Views)

AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by Jossey(f) : 5:48 pm On Oct 25

(Episode 20) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!  (Episode 6) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!  (Episode 9) Deaths In The Cathedral: A Tale Of Evil And Its Price!

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by obiheart360(f) : 12:56 pm On Oct 29

Jossey: I need a man who's stupendously in love with God. A graduate, business or working class man, chocolate or slightly fair in complexion, tall but not too tall and must come from Igbo tribe.

My name is obi, from Anambra, I am not perfect, I believe God has his way..you can reach me on 09027432486.

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by Buddyslack(m) : 6:28 pm On Oct 29

How can I contact you dear. Am Emeka from Anambra

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by lisa(f) : 8:57 pm On Oct 29

Here for something serious [color=#990000][/color]

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by faith(f) : 12:38 pm On Oct 30

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by dlikedoves(m) : 1:41 pm On Oct 30

faith: I m Ogode faith. I 've a background in computer science from Madonna university.I'm a passionate Nigeria who loves music alot,dancing,and cooking.I like guys who are hardworking and 've a promising job.my ideal man should be calm,lovely,hardworking,tall,good looking and love music tooI m Ogode faith. I 've a background in computer science from Madonna university.I'm a passionate Nigeria who loves music alot,dancing,and cooking.I like guys who are hardworking and 've a promising job.my ideal man should be calm,lovely,hardworking,tall,good looking and love music tooI m Ogode faith. I 've a background in computer science from Madonna university.I'm a passionate Nigeria who loves music alot,dancing,and cooking.I like guys who are hardworking and 've a promising job.my ideal man should be calm,lovely,hardworking,tall,good looking and love music too
Am Darlington from Kogi State
Love to meet you if you're not taken
Thanks

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by mozat9(m) : 8:33 pm On Nov 30

search no more because we both need same thing, but I don't really know if you will be real? but for me am real and ready to go down in knowing more about you. hope hearing from you soon

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by macaulay22(m) : 8:32 pm On Jan 15

Good evening to all the beautiful girls out there. If you need a seriously relationship call 09063073910

Re: AM HERE TO FIND MY MISSING RIB by mozat9(m) : 11:49 am On Jan 30

Lisa what exactly are you looking for, that will not offer to you. Moses from imo state and I want to get close to you so we can hook up with my number 08034661590

Viewing this topic: 2 guests viewing this topic