Stats: 46,041 members, 101,845 topics. Date:   Wednesday 26th of September 2018 05:28 AM

I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. (6 Posts | 721 Views)

I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by Francaluv(f) : 5:43 pm On Oct 25

I need a caring,loving,kind,nice and cute guy for a serious relationship.

SARS impersonators arrested in Ikorodu  Why You Should Never Do Oral s*x !!! (Photo)  Join My Forum to Meet Sugar Daddy and Working Class Naija Men

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by fredy1(m) : 7:16 pm On Oct 27

Hi...can I know you more pls

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by Francaluv(f) : 7:12 am On Nov 05

I'm Francisca from Anambra,still a student(jambite).I like meeting new people.

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by bishopmilan(m) : 5:19 am On Nov 08

My name is Nosa, buzz me on 08132329426...so we can chat. hope i didnt sound rude pls.

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by Stooi76(m) : 11:04 am On Feb 01

You better face your studies, and don't let a guy distract you. Jambite

Re: I need a caring,loving,nice,cute guy for a serious relationship. by ibk55(m) : 3:09 am On Oct 14

Stooi76: You better face your studies, and don't let a guy distract you. Jambite

Body no b fire wood . She needs someone to be greesing her...toto

Viewing this topic: whytmax(m) , oso1967(m) and 49 guests viewing this topic