Stats: 46,041 members, 80,850 topics. Date:   Wednesday 15th of August 2018 05:43 PM

i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship (16 Posts | 876 Views)

i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Lucia(f) : 5:17 pm On Oct 25

whatsapp group for s*x videos and pictures  hoping to find true love here....  Recession, Relationship and Result

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by chrisdeji(m) : 9:25 am On Oct 26

Pls can we chat on whatsapp 08038539969

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by saybiday(m) : 3:35 pm On Oct 26

can I have ur Wht app contact

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Yongboss(m) : 10:40 am On Oct 28

My Number is 08165037182

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by princesteve2017(m) : 1:49 pm On Oct 28

Hopefully wishing to get to know you more better than this. Can you please give me a PM on 08104740377

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by ambassador00(m) : 4:36 pm On Oct 31

hi dear haw are u doing. hope we can start as friends but if u don't mind can we talk better

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by diadem(m) : 3:02 am On Nov 01

I need a God fearing lady that I can marry pls ..

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Mannyjet(f) : 3:26 pm On Nov 03

frm wat tribe

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by dunhills(m) : 5:11 pm On Nov 12

I like you reach me 08033449406 or facbook,chuks richard Dunhills uduji

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Officialparole(m) : 1:43 pm On Jan 05

Can you whatsapp me with 08102053783

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by osasdagrace(m) : 2:48 pm On Apr 11

Lucia: I need a man ,who is a good Christian, loves music and is good looking, tall for a serious relationship

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by osasdagrace(m) : 2:49 pm On Apr 11

[quote=chrisdeji]Pls can we chat on whatsapp 07035641070/quote]

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Kemi96(f) : 5:24 pm On Apr 12

You can easily get her number on the forum. All you need do is to earn enough points. You earn points when you post content and get followers on the forum. Enough points gives you the power to get any girls number on the forum

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Diplomatic(f) : 9:26 am On Apr 26

saybiday: can I have ur Wht app contact

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by Emmanuel1234567(m) : 8:15 pm On Mar 09

Lucia: I need a man ,who is a good Christian, loves music and is good looking, tall fuor a serious relationship

Re: i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship by femiade(m) : 8:54 pm On Mar 09

Viewing this topic: osasdagrace(m) , wamsman(m) , T4real(m) , Emmanuel1234567(m) , Opeyemi12345(m) and 2 guests viewing this topic