Stats: 46,041 members, 83,329 topics. Date:   Monday 20th of August 2018 09:20 PM

I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship (44 Posts | 2,071 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by umusally(f) : 11:22 am On Oct 20

My name is umu and am a decent muslim gal.you can inbox me on ECHOnigeria forum

Need a serious guy for a relationship???  a serious relationship  is early marriage good?

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by umusally(f) : 11:44 am On Oct 20

More of me

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by umusally(f) : 12:29 pm On Oct 20

Lateefat: 09057898479 Umu: 09081491122

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by ltajudeen(m) : 8:23 pm On Oct 20

hi am a muslim a practising muslim love to meet my contact is 08053564458

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by 234jude(m) : 8:24 pm On Oct 20

Am nt a Muslim but can u allow me 2 giv u me friend

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by Afoo(m) : 9:50 pm On Oct 20

hi add me 08051018632

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by comrade85(m) : 3:17 pm On Oct 21

I need a muslim lady for a serious relationship, contact me or whatsapp me on 07069477730, who base in uyo

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by waliog1413(m) : 6:11 pm On Oct 21

Am habeeb and am a muslim

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by abolaji90(m) : 10:44 pm On Oct 21

am a Muslim guy, Ahmed by name....dis my numba so u can whatsapp me 08109339855

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by jegass(m) : 1:02 pm On Oct 22

Ok. Lets relate and see how it goes.

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by jegass(m) : 1:45 pm On Oct 22

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by umusally(f) : 8:09 pm On Oct 22

jegass: Please ignore this post, the number attached by the lady is wrong. There's no point disturbing the owner of the number.
y r u writing dis rubbish comment.did I say dt nt my number.....only said wl b available nov.

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by Jega76(m) : 11:47 pm On Oct 22

nice one i like that

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by Igwesat(m) : 10:36 pm On Oct 24

add me up 07033223505

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by spybizz(m) : 10:59 pm On Oct 24

umusally: My name is umu and am a decent muslim gal.you can inbox me on ECHOnigeria forum

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by abubakar000(m) : 12:21 am On Oct 25

hey dear, can you join me on whatsapp lets chat to know ourself everywell here is my number 07062228574

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by moontari01(m) : 8:46 am On Oct 25

08133012899 u can chat me up

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by Mabs(m) : 12:24 pm On Oct 29

hare i am baby

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by Dan4islam(m) : 4:50 am On Oct 30

salam alaykum! am Muhammed. here is my contact 08033643771, let's chat on whatsapp

Re: I Need A Muslim Guy For Serious Relationship by ololade12(m) : 12:29 pm On Oct 31

Add me on whatsapp with this number 08062294179