Stats: 46,041 members, 101,847 topics. Date:   Wednesday 26th of September 2018 05:42 AM

I need a God fearing man for serious relationship - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / I need a God fearing man for serious relationship (12 Posts | 717 Views)

I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Lucia(f) : 8:27 am On Oct 19

I am Davida , am a deltan ,a graduate in banking and finance, I love reading books, Christian and fiction , favorite author is Nora Roberts and Benny hinn. Am great singer too lol in d bathroom anyway....am an omega child n I only want a serious God fearing man..

Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl  These are the 10 Categories of Virgin Ladies in Nigeria  (Episode 22) Heart Of Gold… A Tale Of Love And Betrayal

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by iammeek(f) : 9:35 am On Oct 19

Hi
Gud mornin,
If u don't mind can I knw u?...

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Lucia(f) : 12:33 pm On Oct 19

iammeek: Hi
Gud mornin,
If u don't mind can I knw u?...
, hello chat me up on WhatsApp at 08134366188

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Hameesu(m) : 7:20 am On Oct 20

call this number 08092799926

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by alabikunlekam(m) : 4:41 pm On Oct 21

Can we chat...here is my whatsapp number 08096092873 but I live in lagos

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by haroldmish(m) : 11:06 pm On Oct 23

An ready u can add me up on 08137034205 so we can talk

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by samboy112(m) : 10:59 pm On Oct 25

my name is Daniel can you drop ur number

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Ebute(m) : 11:29 pm On Oct 26

Hi beauty am luke 4rm lagos looking for a relationship that lead too marrige

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Ebute(m) : 11:31 pm On Oct 26

Can i know u pls

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by Adextola(m) : 1:39 pm On Oct 27

iammeek: Hi
Gud mornin,
If u don't mind can I knw u?...

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by ENIOLORUNFE(m) : 3:40 pm On Oct 27

hi me for whatsapp 07060419637

Re: I need a God fearing man for serious relationship by kingchuks(m) : 2:25 pm On Oct 28

hi..07035809893