Stats: 46,041 members, 80,796 topics. Date:   Wednesday 15th of August 2018 04:06 PM

I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN - Naija Info - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Naija Info / I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN (8 Posts | 822 Views)

I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by pinmax(m) : 9:16 pm On Jan 09

This was sent to the forum by an anonymous member......

Hello friends. Please ive been celibate for 27 years now. Am actually 27 years old and a female. The guys that come when i tell them they just go back. Not until a male friend of mine told me no guy is ready to marry a virgin that if am not sexually active i may just remain in my present state for long. And this is my close friend. He keeps ringing it into my ears every time we talk. You know the more you hear someone say something it could be like the person is actually making sense. Am a little confused. Not that am keeping it for religious reasons.

I just want it to be one person cause I don't like counting numbers. Please guys whats your opinion on this. Please no insults its just a confession and it bothers my mind. Thanks

Marvis rocks Fulani attire and she's absolutely stunning (Photos)  My wife treats my parents, siblings like destitute – Estranged husband  Old man confronts couple attempting to have sex on a train

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by peripepe(m) : 8:13 am On Sep 19

not true,i disagree with them just that your soul mate hasnt come yet.with time things will manifest.

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by diresman(m) : 6:30 am On Sep 22

Don't b tired baby,ur real soul mate will come

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by Akomitipoju(m) : 11:04 pm On Oct 22

Eeya sorry oooo. Sincerely, I understand your plight and I would have be of help but am also a virgin (a male) that's why and am afraid to ask people cos they will be making jest of me

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by Damsel(f) : 11:22 am On Oct 30

Don't be confused... Ask God to unite you with ur life partner.
Acknowledge him and he will direct ur path

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by mj(f) : 9:27 pm On Oct 31

Wow!!!!

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by merciful(f) : 8:50 am On Nov 09

Dnt b bored abt guys leaving after knowing the truth abt ursef, but always b optimistic that God is preparing ur flesh nd bone of urs. Not just a guy but ur real angel nd companion

Re: I' M GETTING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN by ibk55(m) : 1:52 pm On Oct 13