Stats: 46,041 members, 144,305 topics. Date:   Saturday 21st of July 2018 08:42 AM

Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) (21 Posts | 7,648 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Kemi96(f) : 10:54 am On Oct 16

If you are Interested, you can message me on Whatapp.

Hello Beautiful People, My Name is Oluwakemi, I'm the Co-Moderator of the Love and Relationship section of ECHOng.
If you are Interested, you can message me on whatApp.

Plans Of Visiting A Strip Club? Here are Top 7 Strip Clubs in Lagos, Nigeria.  Beautiful Single Ladies on ECHOng Forum  I need a serious babe for a serious relationship

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by jsammy3502(f) : 11:37 am On Oct 16

this is my whatsapp num 08035026020

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by manof79m(f) : 2:37 pm On Oct 16

[quote=jsammy3502]this is my whatsapp num 08035026020[/quote = manof79m]this is my whatapp num 07033818701

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Laycoln(m) : 11:02 pm On Oct 18

add me on WhatsApp 08132335219

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Afoo(m) : 9:55 pm On Oct 20

my what'sapp 08051018632

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by danielchucks24(m) : 11:11 am On Oct 21

Hi kemi am here now can you connect me to your whatsappp Group thanks

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by danielchucks24(m) : 11:15 am On Oct 21

kemi add me on whatsapp on 08184719220 Thanks

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by danielchucks24(m) : 11:17 am On Oct 21

I need a Lady that is well endowed in nature and must have everything a man wants .They should reach me on my whataspp 08184719220 Thanks kemi.

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by amiablechris(m) : 6:38 pm On Oct 21

Please kemi this my number add me up 07065400942

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by olaitan777(m) : 7:27 pm On Oct 21

Kindly add me to the group 08144615535

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by quille(m) : 7:57 pm On Oct 21

08132754639

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by geelense(m) : 10:48 am On Oct 22

08035639306

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by T2u234(m) : 11:00 am On Oct 22

Add me 07069454923. Thanks

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by fhaty1986(m) : 10:07 pm On Oct 24

Kemi96: My name is Kemi. I'm a relationship expert and matchmaker. I connect Nigerian ladies with God-fearing, Cute, serious, caring and working-class Guys, home and abroad.
If you are Interested, you can message me on Whatapp.

If you are Interested, you can message me on whatApp.
add me up 07061949401

If you are Interested, you can message me on Whatapp.

If you are Interested, you can message me on whatApp.
add me up 07061949401

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Tonybrainy(m) : 7:12 am On Oct 25

08061334738

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by razi(m) : 6:20 am On Oct 29

What if someone is interested in youhuh

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Iphieluv(m) : 6:44 pm On Oct 29

Add me to ur group 08037132341

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Iphieluv(m) : 6:49 pm On Oct 29

If you are Interested, you can message me on Whatapp.

If you are Interested, you can message me on whatApp.
kindly add me to d group 08037132341

Re: Join My Group to Meet Working-Class Naija Guys (Girls only) by Geena(f) : 1:29 pm On Oct 30

Hi am geena am cool loving person always fun to be with. sometimes strict dou

(1) (2)