Stats: 46,041 members, 80,796 topics. Date:   Wednesday 15th of August 2018 04:09 PM

This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija (30 Posts | 4,171 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by Kemi96(f) : 1:12 pm On Oct 15

STORY: S3x Escapade of a Lesson Teachers- Part 4  (Episode 23) Queen Of Seduction… An Enchanting Story!  (Episode 2) Even The Rich Also Cry… A Tale of Greed, Lust and Deceit

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by Biggie777(f) : 11:46 pm On Oct 16

@Kemi can we chat privately on my whatsapp digits so I ca tell u my choice of lady...

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by Biggie777(f) : 11:48 pm On Oct 16

My digits +2348023603301, pls add me

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by issyxino(m) : 8:47 am On Oct 18

Kemi96: My name is Oluwakemi and I do match making and counselling for singles across major cities in Nigeria. Do you need a decent girl for serious relationship that will lead into marriage and happy family? then you prayers are answered as I have tens of educated, skilled and good ladies from decent Nigerian families registered. I have those that are virgins and some that are not, depending on your choice and also if you truly deserve the virgins. If you interested, tell us about yourself in the comment and let me know the type of girl that you need.
Kemi add me here is my no
09039009384

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by majormike(m) : 10:35 am On Oct 18

add me 08103447898

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by oseshiewolo(m) : 6:57 pm On Oct 19

pls am interested from kaduna

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by ebidinho(m) : 7:57 pm On Oct 19

hey Kemi am a decent guy that have been overtime unlucky to have met irresponsible ladies and it hurts me to bad. I have a lot to say but I can't say it on this platform . Pls chat with me on my WhatsApp number 08125124888 and I will tell you more.

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by wanny(m) : 10:49 am On Oct 20

I need a girl DAT will give love 08063210478

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by peteromajuwa01(m) : 9:24 am On Oct 21

I need a responsible lady 4 a relationship that will lead 2 marriage chat wit me 08027181820 so i can introduce myself and tel u the type of woman i need

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by badmus360(m) : 10:41 am On Oct 21

@kemi add me up on my number so we can talk better 08089198764

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by danielchucks24(m) : 11:25 am On Oct 21

@Kemi add me with this number on to link me to them ladies virigins or not i need a lady to love 08184719229

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by alabikunlekam(m) : 3:46 pm On Oct 21

For a serious relationship....08096092873

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by danielceo(m) : 3:55 pm On Oct 21

l need a serious gal for best relationship, Whatsapp no 07069250805

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by amiablechris(m) : 6:40 pm On Oct 21

Kemi am interested 07065400942

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by badmus360(m) : 10:24 pm On Oct 21

[quote=issyxino] Kemi add me up less talk better 08089198764 I need a serious girl pls

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by Bayuz(m) : 10:44 pm On Oct 21

Hi Kemi, Am intrested in a girl that is ready for a seriouS relationship am in Lagos... U can whatsapp Me on 07087847469 wink

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by Sanchex(m) : 2:26 am On Oct 22

Hello kemi am oluwasanjo am kind of interested would love to meet a chubby/fat lady in any part of lagos here is my whatsapp number 07937363196 whatsapp only please

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by kenbuggie(m) : 6:35 am On Oct 22

Ladies Add me up on WhatsApp for serious relationships 08162596798.victor

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by jegass(m) : 12:59 pm On Oct 22

Ok let's give this a trial. Here is my contact on whatsapp. 08122689187. Understanding and trust is what i require.

Re: This is for Guys who need Ladies for Serious relationship in Naija by aloba(m) : 4:28 pm On Oct 23

Yello Kemi am a God fearing n easy goin person, I don't double date........... I need house material lady. Whatsapp me 08030602296

(1) (2)