Stats: 46,041 members, 143,805 topics. Date:   Friday 20th of July 2018 08:04 AM

Need a serious guy for a relationship??? - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / Need a serious guy for a relationship??? (6 Posts | 632 Views)

Need a serious guy for a relationship??? by Nellyetin007(m) : 11:14 pm On Oct 07

If u are a girl n u re seriously searching for a guy for a serious relationship dat may lead to marriage call,text or whatsapp me on 07054542445....Am Nelson

I need serious and God fearing woman  whatsapp group for s*x videos and pictures  I need a serious muslim guy for serious relation ship

Re: Need a serious guy for a relationship??? by Kemi96(f) : 12:23 am On Oct 08

U should add a dp. So my gals can c u

Re: Need a serious guy for a relationship??? by Nellyetin007(m) : 8:50 pm On Oct 11

just did dat

Re: Need a serious guy for a relationship??? by Phils29(m) : 12:27 am On Dec 20

If you are girl looking for a serious relationship you can reach me on this number 09054083166 or WhatsApp me on that same contact. Am Philips. [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Need a serious guy for a relationship??? by kaksonporte(m) : 5:45 pm On Dec 27

I need a girl for a serious relationship

Re: Need a serious guy for a relationship??? by kaksonporte(m) : 5:46 pm On Dec 27

08036653601