Stats: 46,041 members, 143,803 topics. Date:   Friday 20th of July 2018 07:53 AM

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? - Romance - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Romance / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? (6 Posts | 614 Views)

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? by Kemi96(f) : 8:29 pm On Jul 30

Many people believe that it is compulsory that the guy must do all the payment during their relationship. I don't believe that.

Try to develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, and the one that can offer help when needed.

To some guys spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has all to lose including you.

Imagine if you can do some of this hings for him: pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe.

(Episode 20) The Reaper’s Loot… A Touching Story!  Photos: Female Corps member deployed to Delta State declared missing by her family  Echo Forum, Please Help: I Don't Want To Lose Him - Folake

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? by stellachioma992(f) : 10:58 pm On Jul 30

well, to me, in a r
elationship, both shud be ready 2 be of help 2 each other, expenses shud not be one sided, we r 2 help one another, its not only guys dat shud b spending

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? by dollyolutoye(f) : 9:17 am On Jul 31

in my view I see nothing bad spending on a guy, even if
the guy is working,schooling or even owes a business etc things might not be the way as expected always so as a lady you should try to help him financially. ..even in relationships the guy is not suppose to do all the spendings at least the lady should try to do some

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? by Whatelse(m) : 2:06 pm On Jul 31

I don't know about others but am gonna talk as a guy and my view towards ds... spending for a guy isn't bad... but what's ur attitude towards, during, or after spending.. I ave seen a lady that actually flaunt it openly while paying for a bill while the guy was there.. am sure both will ave a lot of argument to deal wit wen de get home... spend for ur guy but wit full respect not that u 'll do it to make him feel incompetent...... well if u don't know. Guys love surprise too.. so do well by surprising us with items too.. not with peck alone

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? by Lizzy(f) : 10:53 pm On Jul 31

Friendship is all about love and caring for each other, based on what I have experience in life,I don't think it's advisable for a Lady to spend on a man she is dating.U could be taken for granted if you spend on your boyfriend, he will see you as desperate being. I fell in love with someone and I gave him all I had,I stood by him and did everything to make him smile, but when I needed him the most he turned his back on me.I learned from him and become the strong person that I am.I made a mistake to build him up but he end up taking me for granted so I don't advised any Lady to waste her money on a man that is not her husband.

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating? by Whatelse(m) : 8:50 am On Aug 01

I understand u lizzy.. but u can say because of one bad egg out of all d eggs in the basket then u gonna throw all of them away.. relationship suppose to be mutual. Do me i do u thing.. but if u advice ladies not to spend for their guy then I am not agreeing to that... do u want to tell me ladies don't extort from guys too, collect all his money and dump him for another guy which she is surely going to do the same to.. its both happening to both party
Even the act of giving is encouraged.. we all ave our bad experiences and if we 're to hold on to that, then the world will not be a better place to live at all

Just saying what i feel though

Viewing this topic: 49 guests viewing this topic