Stats: 46,041 members, 101,845 topics. Date:   Wednesday 26th of September 2018 05:23 AM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Dating/Serious Relationship - ECHOnigeria

ECHOnigeria Forum / Dating/Serious Relationship / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (6 Posts | 695 Views)

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by teekay(f) : 11:00 pm On Jul 23

Good evening ladies, please i know whatever I'm about to type might not be news to
some of us (as we might have heard a similar story in the past)but please for the love
of God, let's be very careful. We need to be satisfied with whatever we have, little be it
or much.
I got to school this morning and i met one of my friends in a very gloomy mood, i had
to drag her out of the class and after so so much persuasion, she finally opened up to
me. I'll save you guys the bulk of the irrelevant parts.
She went to Lagos Island with her elder brother to get some stuffs, they finished up
late and on their way back home around 9pm, the car suddenly stopped on Third
mainland bridge, to cut the story short, they were stranded and decided to sleep inside
d car.
At around 12am, two Prado Jeeps parked and two hefty men came out dragging a
lady, according to my friend,the lady kept shouting and saying "leave me alone, this
wasn't our agreement, do you want to throw me into the sea"
The lady kept struggling until another man came out of the other jeep and beheaded
the girl and immediately sucked on the blood gushing out from her neck region before
asking his "boys" to throw her lifeless body into the sea and they drove off.
My friend is still visibly shaken from the experience and I'm sure that the family
members of that lady must have started to search for her . Please ladies, I'm not
referring to anyone as a "call girl" but let's all be careful.
Who knows if the man picked the lady from a club, or if they've been dating for a while
or something...Only God knows.
Please let's be careful and be contended with whatever little we have, not all that
glitters is Gold.
A word is enough for the wise. I wish everyone a stress free weekend.

Need a sugar mummy  i need a God fearing and goodlooking guy for a serious relationship  I need a fearing girl ready for serious relationship

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelPrisi(f) : 2:03 am On Jul 24

Thank you so much for sharing this....May God bless you, Teekay

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Jossey(f) : 9:41 pm On Jul 25

Thanks for the heart touching story and advice.

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by teekay(f) : 2:00 am On Jul 27

you are welcome ladies

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Meme(f) : 12:35 am On Apr 04

Where is that caring, loveable, committed guy who really wants serious relationship?

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by gibam(m) : 11:09 am On Mar 10

call me for love and Conection for moving forward or whatsapp me 08062496874.

Viewing this topic: 3 guests viewing this topic